Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey, myself and some clan members are having issues with logging in this morning. When we try to log in we get stuck on the connecting page. When i managed to log in i got booted and the problem happened again.

Any other server experiencing this issue today?

Re: Log in issues

Precisely the same is happening with me and others on the server, on WiFi or 4g I occasionally get the issue, goes away for a while then comes back
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Hi, we're aware, however the office is closed until Thursday (Thai new year). That said we've got some of the team looking into it. There may be a restart at some point without much notice.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Hi, we're aware, however the office is closed until Thursday (Thai new year). That said we've got some of the team looking into it. There may be a restart at some point without much notice.
Thank you! Please pass on our appreciation to the awesome people who are working during their vacation.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Appreciate the quick response and getting back to us on your day off, keep up the good work
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Same issue on all devices, both data and WiFi. Managed to log immediately on but when I logged off got spinning connecting icon then back to login page. Force closing doesn’t help. Did come back of its own accord eventually
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Same problem on Morrigan. I managed after huge problems to log from Android device. Totally dead from iOS.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Yep, many experiencing this problem on Epona, won't bother describing because so many have just described earlier in this thread, thanks to whoever is looking into it!
JDDT lvl 216 ranger
Rogue10 lvl 100+ rogue

----------
Epona
----------

Evil Clowns are always laughing, haha.