Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

We did it!!!

There was someone asking how many players Bloodthorn can be killed with, couple months ago when Muldar was stil working at OTM and Muldar awnsered atleast 30 which by that time looked impossible.
We had a great kill yesterday with only 29 characters at the boss. We killed in 19minutes and looted our first warrior axe ring.. imperial version.

Huge milestone for us.. we will see what next boss has to offer. :lol:

Anyways, I know there are many servers out there struggling to get kill with 55-65 players.. so if you are on one of these servers, id like to help and maybe improve your strategy..
Ill share what I know and hopefully learn something aswell.. with this said, contact me on discord/forums/ingame if you want to share knowledge! :lol:
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Re: We did it!!!

There was someone asking how many players Bloodthorn can be killed with, couple months ago when Muldar was stil working at OTM and Muldar awnsered atleast 30 which by that time looked impossible.
We had a great kill yesterday with only 29 characters at the boss. We killed in 19minutes and looted our first warrior axe ring.. imperial version.

Anyways, I know there are many servers out there struggling to get kill with 55-65 players.. so if you are on one of these servers, id like to help and maybe improve your strategy..
Ill share what I know and hopefully learn something aswell.. with this said, contact me on discord/forums/ingame if you want to share knowledge! :lol:
Send video or it never happened
Hi

Send video or it never happened
Ill see who recorded and put link here haha, but we will have similair kills for sure.
We didnt have all full dg present at boss :P
Last week we did with 32 players in ~17min..
I cant livestream from phone anymore for some odd reason or I would do it next one

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Congrats!!! And great job!!!
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

Congratulations!!

Next Challenge: Defeat the new boss with just 20 players.
Thank you!
Wow.. is it even possible?
You have any new teasers for us?

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino