Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

A Beast Awakens

Hello Heroes,

The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has undergone finally been repaired and travelers from across Dal Riata are eager to visit. However, all of the commotion has awoken a cunning arcane dragon who has taken up residence within the ruins! How long the beast has been there is a mystery, but Lord MacLir requires your aid to evict the dragon and restore peace to Lir's Reach! The Magical Institute of Transformation will be on site to study the arcane energy and empower magical artifacts you may find within the ruined grounds.
The Celtic Heroes Team is very excited to share some details of the newest update coming soon. The next content patch will include a new raid, new weapons and accessories, a new fashion set, plus more to be revealed at a later date.

Have a great weekend Heroes! :)

Re: A Beast Awakens

Nice, what time will this area be opened?

Finnaly some area all lvls can visit... Hopefully.. And that dragon is it ment to make clans work together to take down? Would be hilarious funny to watch esp in some lock battle servers hahaha. Looks great on map near pens leystone.. Great job. And is it ment to be some in heroes landing too.. Saw some wolf on mountains lol
Last edited by Dunyamage on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sounds pretty neat! I'm really curious to see what has piqued MIT's interest! That empowering magical artifacts sounds an awful lot like a new mechanic, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that may include! New weapons and gear sounds great too, hopefully completely unrelated to the raid.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Is that new fashion the guy wearing ?
Looks like more "electrical" object will come with next update.
Idk, looks more like another suit fashion to me, here's a zoomed in image of it.

Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Is that new fashion the guy wearing ?
Looks like more "electrical" object will come with next update.
Idk, looks more like another suit fashion to me, here's a zoomed in image of it.

Spirit armor?
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed