Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

Instead of being disappointed before you even see it, maybe have a little trust in your beta testers and be patient ;)
I mean from what ive heard the current beta testers havent even managed to get 5% into the drags hp xD
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

So wait, is this update dropping soon? Or like next year? XD
The update will be droppinv this year, as far as i know there is no scheduled open beta and only a close beta which is on going and being tested as we speak, if I was to guess I would estimate the update going live within the next month or 2 as it doesnt take long to go from a beta test to adding it to the live game. Only issues would be if there are big bugs in the beta which make the boss either unkillable or something along lines.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+

The update will be droppinv this year, as far as i know there is no scheduled open beta and only a close beta which is on going and being tested as we speak, if I was to guess I would estimate the update going live within the next month or 2 as it doesnt take long to go from a beta test to adding it to the live game. Only issues would be if there are big bugs in the beta which make the boss either unkillable or something along lines.
I mean Ulrob is a pretty big bug, but it’s killable. Same for urchaid (or whatever that things name is).
I don’t feel like bugs and dragons fit together thematically though.
So ya... we should probably get rid of the bugs.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I mean Ulrob is a pretty big bug, but it’s killable. Same for urchaid (or whatever that things name is).
Depends, theres always a solid strat to a certain boss, when a boss cant be killed by a group of people usually it either means theres a big bug or you guys just havent found a strat yet, during arcane beta prople probably thought the same attempting gele due to them having no idea what to do, I dont know what the strats are for the new celestian type drag but I will be getting videos shortly to see how he works, whether its designed for stage fights, being invulnerable to pierce at one point then mage dmg at another point, shouldnt be too difficult to realise its strat.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+

Depends, theres always a solid strat to a certain boss, when a boss cant be killed by a group of people usually it either means theres a big bug or you guys just havent found a strat yet, during arcane beta prople probably thought the same attempting gele due to them having no idea what to do, I dont know what the strats are for the new celestian type drag but I will be getting videos shortly to see how he works, whether its designed for stage fights, being invulnerable to pierce at one point then mage dmg at another point, shouldnt be too difficult to realise its strat.
I was a noob then but Gele wasn’t killable in beta. X-crystals respawned twice as fast and healed twice as much and Gele did more damage and had more health.
So ya ._.

Sometimes stuff needs to be shifted. It’s hard designing the numbers and getting them reflect without players to confirm if the boss stats are reasonable.

As for the new boss all of that is confidential as it is constantly being changed and tested. So I hope no one is sharing a video that you will then give “feedback “ on, especially when by the time you finally write it up the boss is probably different and we are already testing the new modifications.
Not to mention what we see in beta is rarely what makes it into live. They almost always change a lot of stuff based off our feedback and their own observations.
Bob The God

I was a noob then but Gele wasn’t killable in beta. X-crystals respawned twice as fast and healed twice as much and Gele did more damage and had more health.
So ya ._.

Sometimes stuff needs to be shifted. It’s hard designing the numbers and getting them reflect without players to confirm if the boss stats are reasonable.

As for the new boss all of that is confidential as it is constantly being changed and tested. So I hope no one is sharing a video that you will then give “feedback “ on, especially when by the time you finally write it up the boss is probably different and we are already testing the new modifications.
Not to mention what we see in beta is rarely what makes it into live. They almost always change a lot of stuff based off our feedback and their own observations.
Correct, Arcane was my last beta test and was one of those who did speak out about the crystals spawning too fast but my point is, you have to go through different strats to find the right one, during that beta test we didnt know to kill the crystals straight from the start, it took time and tests to find out that information like it will in the current test. Also I wont be giving out information about the bosa, the vids I get are for my eyes only as I am not in the beta id rather be prepared on whats coming, if skills get changed ill be told about it and will work around it as I plan out a stratergy for my clan to test when the beta actually goes live, I already know its drops and a few other things including classes which may be in live. Also I wouldnt say whats in beta rarely gets into live as the drops will be the same just different stats if VR decide that theyre too op, the boss will stay the same and its mechanics will be similar, its skills are usually kept the same unless one is way too op but if thats the case they would usually just nerf the skills, hp and stats of the boss or do the opposite if it turns out the boss is too weak.
Also I do agree that the boss wont be killable in beta as it wasnt in the arcane beta, as that time is usually to test out all the possible strats and mechanics of the boss along with general play.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+

So ya ._.

Correct, Arcane was my last beta test and was one of those who did speak out about the crystals spawning too fast but my point is, you have to go through different strats to find the right one, during that beta test we didnt know to kill the crystals straight from the start, it took time and tests to find out that information like it will in the current test. Also I wont be giving out information about the bosa, the vids I get are for my eyes only as I am not in the beta id rather be prepared on whats coming, if skills get changed ill be told about it and will work around it as I plan out a stratergy for my clan to test when the beta actually goes live, I already know its drops and a few other things including classes which may be in live. Also I wouldnt say whats in beta rarely gets into live as the drops will be the same just different stats if VR decide that theyre too op, the boss will stay the same and its mechanics will be similar, its skills are usually kept the same unless one is way too op but if thats the case they would usually just nerf the skills, hp and stats of the boss or do the opposite if it turns out the boss is too weak.
Also I do agree that the boss wont be killable in beta as it wasnt in the arcane beta, as that time is usually to test out all the possible strats and mechanics of the boss along with general play.
Almost every drop from gardens got changed before live, adds got completely redone, the boss received multiple changes, among other changes.
Only beta I’ve been in where nothing changed was food of the gods.
Then again this is only my third closed beta so I have a really small sample size :lol: mostly just going off what others have told me about past betas.
Bob The God

So ya ._.

Almost every drop from gardens got changed before live, adds got completely redone, the boss received multiple changes, among other changes.
Then again this is only my third closed beta so I have a really small sample size :lol: mostly just going off what others have told me about past betas.
My main topic of that was with regards to the arcane betas and betas before that, I wasnt playing at the time of the CG update and didnt see anything that happened as I was on a break. Betas before that didnt have a lot of changes to drops but did with boss mechanics as the crystals time got changed 2-3times, I was at all of the boss runs during that beta to know. As posted in my msg you replied to I did say Arcane was my last beta so I had no knowledge of anything in the CG beta or anything that was changed.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+

My main topic of that was with regards to the arcane betas and betas before that, I wasnt playing at the time of the CG update and didnt see anything that happened as I was on a break. Betas before that didnt have a lot of changes to drops but did with boss mechanics as the crystals time got changed 2-3times, I was at all of the boss runs during that beta to know. As posted in my msg you replied to I did say Arcane was my last beta so I had no knowledge of anything in the CG beta or anything that was changed.
*Facepalm* if you're gonna get stuff leaked to you directly, what's the point in even saying it? Like, you said you aren't going to show anyone else so... I'm a bit confused man. If you aren't showing it to anyone then did you send it purely to brag? What does that benefit? How does it help anyone to know that you're getting a strategy together to beat boss before it should even be allowed? Tbh, that's kind of just cheating IMO. You weren't meant to do it and you're doing it and bragging about it xD. It's like a prime example of what cheating is, in SAO they called the beta testers "beaters" but that's 100% past that since you weren't a beta tester but enticed someone into sharing with you.

*Facepalm* if you're gonna get stuff leaked to you directly, what's the point in even saying it? Like, you said you aren't going to show anyone else so... I'm a bit confused man. If you aren't showing it to anyone then did you send it purely to brag? What does that benefit? How does it help anyone to know that you're getting a strategy together to beat boss before it should even be allowed? Tbh, that's kind of just cheating IMO. You weren't meant to do it and you're doing it and bragging about it xD. It's like a prime example of what cheating is, in SAO they called the beta testers "beaters" but that's 100% past that since you weren't a beta tester but enticed someone into sharing with you.
I mean its hardly bragging and its hardly cheating, if knowing information in beta without being a beta tester is cheating then dmn I guess half the people playing the game is cheating, eveeyones human, humans give up information fairly easy tbh no matter who it is while playing games. Im pretty confident most "end game" players know whats coming in the beta. Like every beta theres multiple ppl who leak information. Also when it comes to "bragging" the information was said due to me forming a stratergy on the information i get as said above, ik you may be blind though, but thats hardly bragging, just stating facts son. But although you love to follow rules and be a goody two shoes, ill let you keep complaining
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Ranger - Level 180+