Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

On another note, will the update fix certain visual glitches that either were missed/not fixed after the last release? Hopefully including the "Pit of the Abyss" that appears on the stairs leading to the Proteus room in Arcane.
I am most positive that has been fixed in the latest update.
Nope, I’m afraid not. I just went to the spot where it happens and it still happened. It’s been especially annoying when running multiple toons through arcane to try and get to the boss in question for a lock battle. You fall into the “pit of the abyss”, get transported to leystone and lose your mount. Very frustrating lol. Also many glitches with running through many areas, logging out and logging back in quickly only to be transported to leystone. Hope all this gets fixed first or else this update will be like the big one late last year that caused huge issues where people couldn’t even play the game.
Sorry, I meant this upcoming patch with the new raid =)

Re: A Beast Awakens

On another note, will the update fix certain visual glitches that either were missed/not fixed after the last release? Hopefully including the "Pit of the Abyss" that appears on the stairs leading to the Proteus room in Arcane.
I am most positive that has been fixed in the latest update.
How 'bout the Gele Axe bug? That one?