Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What server that dont bully a solo player?

Of course he’s going to trade at some point and for the obvious reasons. Shouldn’t take what he said too literally. No where in the rules does it say he’s required to group people who group him, if he wants to play solo then let him and take note that he’s a solo player who would rather remain groupless. As long as he’s not locking bosses solo and then running with the drop(s) or not posting then there’s no issue. Until then I don’t see a problem with someone wanting to play solo on a server that supposedly supports solo players.
It says it right there in his signature, the guy refuses to speak to anyone, so i think i will take his word on that over yours since he is the one that is asking, dont assume things.

You are confusing being clanless or in your own clan with being a solo player. A true solo player will not work together with other players to kill bosses which goes against everything Epona stands for.

I would suggest he does a little more research before committing to a new server.
It’s almost impossible to play this game solo through endgame the way you view it. How? He won’t be able to progress past the bridge of despair if he absolutely refuses to have any form of interaction with other players. Which is why I say he will have to change at some point if he wishes to go far in this game. If he wants to be solo like the way you describe it he would have to find a different game.

Joining all inclusive servers is the exact opposite of what he should be doing. Dom clan servers would not group him or care if he refuses to if he wants to solo bosses.
You are correct that he will not make it that far in the game with the way he wants to play but clearly he has not thought this through has he? :lol:

Actual ideas for your situation cuz im not entirely an ass, i do suggest either a solo game or at minimum a clan, even if you only communicate for drops. Because you will find it really fricken hard to get drops at all without buying them or camping 24/7 for atleast one piece of armour. You will also never make endgame without communicating or trading, and if u dont buy plat (idk if u do), u will also never get luxary items which are almost needed to be good at your class and make leveling a bit easier, like offhands or amulets. If anything id recommend a clan that u only speak to leaders to maintain solo play but also get availability to drops.
Im not planning to camp boss. If i see the boss i will try to kill it, but if i cant kill the boss or someone comes i just leave.
My plan is to buy platinum and buy everything at the auction house. I heard Epona is a free server with a free market so i can buy anything.
My goal is to reach the max lvl as a solo player that never trade, never group and never talk in game. Never ever.
I dont plan to be the best and i dont plan to be the most powerful in the game. I just want to have fun playing the GOAT game. Greatest Of All Time game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

If you never talk to players in game then some things you do may to them have been seen as bullying (being a jerk). That could have contributed to the bullying you say you experienced. Though since you're not being specific about what it is they're doing (maybe I missed it) no one can say for sure.

If it's verbal abuse then you can contact VR and hopefully they can do something.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Actual ideas for your situation cuz im not entirely an ass, i do suggest either a solo game or at minimum a clan, even if you only communicate for drops. Because you will find it really fricken hard to get drops at all without buying them or camping 24/7 for atleast one piece of armour. You will also never make endgame without communicating or trading, and if u dont buy plat (idk if u do), u will also never get luxary items which are almost needed to be good at your class and make leveling a bit easier, like offhands or amulets. If anything id recommend a clan that u only speak to leaders to maintain solo play but also get availability to drops.
Im not planning to camp boss. If i see the boss i will try to kill it, but if i cant kill the boss or someone comes i just leave.
My plan is to buy platinum and buy everything at the auction house. I heard Epona is a free server with a free market so i can buy anything.
My goal is to reach the max lvl as a solo player that never trade, never group and never talk in game. Never ever.
I dont plan to be the best and i dont plan to be the most powerful in the game. I just want to have fun playing the GOAT game. Greatest Of All Time game.
If this is your goal I suggest you buy multiple devices and start leveling up multiple toons in order to dual log. You won't be able to advance past the floor bosses to continue to level once you're inside Gelebrons Tower as a one device solo player.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

If this is your goal I suggest you buy multiple devices and start leveling up multiple toons in order to dual log. You won't be able to advance past the floor bosses to continue to level once you're inside Gelebrons Tower as a one device solo player.
Thank you Lady Nymeria. I will take note on your suggestions.
EPONA

DONN

What LadyNym said. This is not a solo game it is very much tailored towards being social, even on Epona being a little social is needed. Although since you don't plan on helping kill bosses and communicate with anyone I'm sure you wouldn't mind being blacklisted on the server. Getting into towers itself may even be a little difficult with doing the Test of Regulus (thought you can kill a pH instead of the 5* and 6* versions). Being able to buy anything on Epona isn't necessarily true as the things you want aren't always being sold and some people refuse to sell certain things. Some people also refuse to sell items to people who are blacklisted on Epona. By all means it's not impossible but there are a lot factors in this game that drive players to grp up.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

What LadyNym said. This is not a solo game it is very much tailored towards being social, even on Epona being a little social is needed. Although since you don't plan on helping kill bosses and communicate with anyone I'm sure you wouldn't mind being blacklisted on the server. Getting into towers itself may even be a little difficult with doing the Test of Regulus (thought you can kill a pH instead of the 5* and 6* versions). Being able to buy anything on Epona isn't necessarily true as the things you want aren't always being sold and some people refuse to sell certain things. Some people also refuse to sell items to people who are blacklisted on Epona. By all means it's not impossible but there are a lot factors in this game that drive players to grp up.
I just read All About Epona.
If you just play fair, avoid drama and dont scam they wont ban you. I will follow the rules of Epona and play solo that never talk, never group and never TRADE ( i just buy and sell in the AUCTION HOUSE).
EPONA

DONN

If you just play fair, avoid drama and dont scam they wont ban you. I will follow the rules of Epona and play solo that never talk, never group and never TRADE ( i just buy and sell in the AUCTION HOUSE).
I'm not sure why others thought you would be blacklisted for not grouping, you should be fine on Epona. If you do come upon a boss you can kill it with the other players and roll for drops. You could then get drops if you had people send them to you as that's not "trading" as I understand it. This might be a little cheesy but if you named your toon NeverTalk/Trade or something it would be much easier for people to know what your about. Or if you made your clan name that or something. Just a thought.

I'm not sure why others thought you would be blacklisted for not grouping, you should be fine on Epona. If you do come upon a boss you can kill it with the other players and roll for drops. You could then get drops if you had people send them to you as that's not "trading" as I understand it. This might be a little cheesy but if you named your toon NeverTalk/Trade or something it would be much easier for people to know what your about. Or if you made your clan name that or something. Just a thought.
This is a great idea. I will take note on this. Thank you SamySamSamBoss2000.
EPONA

DONN

This is a great idea. I will take note on this. Thank you SamySamSamBoss2000.
Call me Sam :) and yw.