Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druids only needed for BT and Gele.....

So I have spent a significant time levelling my druid, mostly solo (225+) to find I am surplus to requirements at Hrung, Necro, Mordris and Prot..... we have numerous tanks in our clan that can tank those bosses without the need for a druid.....Necro might be the exception occasionally, but to be honest we can take down in a matter of minutes so again........not really needed. Other than Gele and BT....we are not needed.

Every other class has a part to play in all bosses apart from a Druid.......yes I know we can go DPS....but that’s not why we make a Druid...any other Druid dissapointed?

Cheesed off Druid!!!!!!

Ps. This is not a rant at tanks........

Re: Druids only needed for BT and Gele.....

Every other class has a part to play in all bosses apart from a Druid.......yes I know we can go DPS....but that’s not why we make a Druid...any other Druid dissapointed?
Every class can encounter this, not just druids. Yes, theres such a thing as too many heals, but theres also such a thing as too much dps. Back in 2013 with lugh, we'd have 50 people show up to every aggy.

But I do agree with you, its especially problematic for support druids, support mages, and tanks because of their roles being 100% or 0%. With dps, you can at least end the fight faster and save people more time and potentially money.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I think its normal that years old bosses are tanked easily now and druids heals get better.

The problem is not so much the stats of tanks etc but the lack of many new bosses.
We just need more bosses..
Or perhaps less plat reliance. I’d bet that druids would be more necessary if tanks weren’t rainbow lixing and spammin restos.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Like fury said, druids are not the only class to face this. Rangers are fast aproaching this same thing as no bosses need bolas anymore and rogues and warriors are both superior dps. Rangers dont even get proteus kills anymore against a running rogue since gardens was released. Fast making the class totally irrelevant.

Atleast druid is needed on gele and BT still ;-; better off logging a mage rogue or dps war on gele and BT than a ranger
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Like fury said, druids are not the only class to face this. Rangers are fast aproaching this same thing as no bosses need bolas anymore and rogues and warriors are both superior dps. Rangers dont even get proteus kills anymore against a running rogue since gardens was released. Fast making the class totally irrelevant.

Atleast druid is needed on gele and BT still ;-; better off logging a mage rogue or dps war on gele and BT than a ranger
Rip rangers :(
Impious DPS Ranger of Elementals

I think its normal that years old bosses are tanked easily now and druids heals get better.

The problem is not so much the stats of tanks etc but the lack of many new bosses.
Or perhaps less plat reliance. I’d bet that druids would be more necessary if tanks weren’t rainbow lixing and spammin restos.
True that... this game is way too reliant on plat items. They’re super op and it makes the game less class based and more plat based.

Imagine how this game would play without plat items and bosses/energy consumption were nerfed accordingly. Dead skills would be useful and classes would have more of their own unique importance’s
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

And I needed bandage wounds when I first played the game and had no gear or else I would die but I’ve since out leveled it and it is not useful anymore. Druids are IMO the most diverse and fun class and though healer druids might not always be essential, they’re always helpful. Of course as we out level bosses the need for a support class is going to decrease, but there’s always AoEs and fools to heal in other groups if the tank doesn’t need it.
Jikasle - Level 168 Druid - RIP
TheDiz - 201 Rogue
DruiDiz - 145 Druid
NOVALIS

+1