Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bodies

Any thoughts about making different body types for players. Like slim, muscular, chubby (or whatever is politically correct lol). I feel like customizations make the game more appealing to most. And personally I'd like to make a Tank that felt like it was a Tank...maybe with a belly. With all characters being basically the same body type it really feels a little less authentic to me in some ways.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Bodies

Any thoughts about making different body types for players. Like slim, muscular, chubby (or whatever is politically correct lol). I feel like customizations make the game more appealing to most. And personally I'd like to make a Tank that felt like it was a Tank...maybe with a belly. With all characters being basically the same body type it really feels a little less authentic to me in some ways.
Tbh I love being able to customize my characters body style. This game just doesn't have it. Height, skin color, hair and color, and face. Lol definitely agree.

I'd definitely enjoy different races way down the road personally. Like Human, faerie, stonevale troll, Crookback goblins, undead, etc.

Not entirely feasible atm, but it's a cool thing to think about. Have each race have a specific crafting they are better at then other races. Doesn't effect combat skills or anything. Just being able to customize my character more would make this game so much more enticing.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Lol I could see this being added, but again, don't need to make this major priority. I'd like this and I agree with the above thought process (Vindicator fash looks like perfect tank fash lol). However I could see there being issues making all armors and fashions fit different body styles, and would make stuff looked warped and they'd have to revisit every piece to make sure.

(not gonna lie, just going from the thread title, I was hoping it'd be "new ragdoll/dying animations" which I could totally get behind :lol: )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

On the topic of big bellied tanks, I automatically assume that tank mains are on the chubby side irl lmao. But yea, a more customizable character creater tool would def be cool and fun to play with. Although I’d prob just spend like 2 hours making the “perfect” looking toon .-.
Level 228 Ice Mage
Level 226 Ranger
Level 224 Tank
Level 220 Druid
Level 190 Rogue Locker
Level 160+ Rogue
Guardian of Kudos, Relentless Underdogs of Danu
~Just leveling toons so I can show off my precious Wyldwood sets~
Danu

I think Mind hit the nail on the head with the warping issue. It’s a lot easier to design fashion and equipment for one body type, rather than many. I don’t think Unity (or at least this version) would support whatever it takes to fit gear to a player model like most larger games have. Extra races is an extreme version of that lol.

I like the idea though.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

With regards to the way the fashion would fit....they already do that. Each piece of fashion has a Male and female version. While it would be some extra work to adjust it for various body types, it's pretty much already being done.

At first it would probably start with 3 builds (Slender, Muscular and Large). While the though of a tank being 6'5" and 400lbs (with a belly, dont forget the belly) imagine a rogue or ranger with a similar body type. Imagine him doing that Gelebron Bow/Dagger skill.....not sure that much "epic" is quantifiable.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

On the topic of big bellied tanks, I automatically assume that tank mains are on the chubby side irl lmao. But yea, a more customizable character creater tool would def be cool and fun to play with. Although I’d prob just spend like 2 hours making the “perfect” looking toon .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

(Vindicator fash looks like perfect tank fash lol). However I could )

Right?? I hate vindicator otherwise but I wear white on my tank Cos it just suits her and looks wrong on any other toon lol
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

(Vindicator fash looks like perfect tank fash lol). However I could )

Right?? I hate vindicator otherwise but I wear white on my tank Cos it just suits her and looks wrong on any other toon lol
Pffft

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at