Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update "Do nots"

So the community regularly mentions things that they'd like to see in a new update. What are some things you think VR should NOT do or should stay away from?

Don't add gear that boosts Sweeping Blow. It's bad enough you've been trying to force Giant Swing in is with both the DG and CG offhand updates without actually reworking the skill.

Don't add fash that looks pretty much like other fash except with 1 or 2 slight tweaks.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: Update "Do nots"

I'd like to see sweeping blow with a much reduced cast time and doing a lot more damage. It could be a sweet aoe skill specially while lixing if it were improved.

Reduce the energy costs of all skills. The game is way too energy usage for all classes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I'd like to see sweeping blow with a much reduced cast time and doing a lot more damage. It could be a sweet aoe skill specially while lixing if it were improved.

Reduce the energy costs of all skills. The game is way too energy usage for all classes.
You don't want to see them reduce energy costs?! :shock:

I think you may be on the wrong thread. This is what you don't want to see, the other thread is for what you would like to see :D
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

So the community regularly mentions things that they'd like to see in a new update. What are some things you think VR should NOT do or should stay away from?

Don't add gear that boosts Sweeping Blow. It's bad enough you've been trying to force Giant Swing in is with both the DG and CG offhand updates without actually reworking the skill.

Don't add fash that looks pretty much like other fash except with 1 or 2 slight tweaks.
Instead of avoiding bad skills VR should be fixing them. Making the good ones better and avoiding the countless amount of bad skills is not how to go about things.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Instead of avoiding bad skills VR should be fixing them. Making the good ones better and avoiding the countless amount of bad skills is not how to go about things.
The SHOULD.....the WONT lol. So don't exacerbate the problem by adding skill points and/or direct damage for skills that most can't /won't/wouldn't want to put in their builds.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Not keep the same chest stuff, people have had enough of the excessive fash tokens and same chest fash(s).
No inter-server trading, pls no.
Oh and let's not give Curry his chicken helm, if he stops whining about that, he'll have no reason to play the game... ( kidding, I'd love to see that happen :P )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com