Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are collecting tokens for mounts and pets realistic?

The answer is, if you are patient and dedicated, yes. While I have gotten a bit antsy at times, I’d say I have purchased no more than 32-48 pet/mount tokens total, meaning I have obtained more than 336 hunters pledges through bounties and daily rewards. I presently have 16 mount tokens that I will spend tomorrow when I get my final bounty token and upgrade to a spirit mount for a comination of 128 tokens (112 hunter prizes + 16 mount tokens). Added to that are the obvious experience point benefits from doing bounties.

Patience and perseverance have their benefits.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Re: Are collecting tokens for mounts and pets realistic?

The answer is, if you are patient and dedicated, yes. While I have gotten a bit antsy at times, I’d say I have purchased no more than 32-48 pet/mount tokens total, meaning I have obtained more than 336 hunters pledges through bounties and daily rewards. I presently have 16 mount tokens that I will spend tomorrow when I get my final bounty token and upgrade to a spirit mount for a comination of 128 tokens (112 hunter prizes + 16 mount tokens). Added to that are the obvious experience point benefits from doing bounties.

Whooo dedication lol nice!
Kinda mind-blowing and impressive

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

jesus thats some serious dedication man, nice work.

Just curious if you started straight up with silver or with a lower tier. Also (you might not know this), but is it possible to upgrade a tier 4 mount without massively out leveling it all the time if you say 1 lvl a day? Maybe buying a few mount tokens and not using too many bounty pledges? I know it's kinda ridiculous to only do 1 lvl a day before mid-late game but just an easy number.

Did u collect all or most of the purples before or after they got taken out of the bounty drop table? and how long did it actually take u?? its really impressive!

Did u collect all or most of the purples before or after they got taken out of the bounty drop table? and how long did it actually take u?? its really impressive!
I've gotten a few prizes from bounty's. Or do you mean removed from regular bounty's?

I've gotten a few prizes from bounty's. Or do you mean removed from regular bounty's?
Actually i dont know anything official but going off what ive experienced. Think it was January i did max bounties every day for over a month and got no purple prizes with just a handful of green ones. So I gave up and assumed they was removed for the table.

Just curious if you started straight up with silver or with a lower tier. Also (you might not know this), but is it possible to upgrade a tier 4 mount without massively out leveling it all the time if you say 1 lvl a day? Maybe buying a few mount tokens and not using too many bounty pledges? I know it's kinda ridiculous to only do 1 lvl a day before mid-late game but just an easy number.
When I started, there was no elk. I maxed the golden hare and just held on to the tokens. When the elk was released, I had enough for a silver tier 4. Then I worked up to a tier 5 and 6 and again kept holding on to the tokens waiting for the next item to be released. I have always worked only on the highest tier pet and mount.

As far as levels, I’ve been endgame for a while, but bounties are largely responsible for me being 230 and about 3/4 to 231.
Last edited by Xanadu on Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Actually i dont know anything official but going off what ive experienced. Think it was January i did max bounties every day for over a month and got no purple prizes with just a handful of green ones. So I gave up and assumed they was removed for the table.
I can confirm that hunter’s prizes (purple tokens) are very much still on the bounty loot table. I got one yesterday. They seem to be more frequent on elite bounties, but can still drop on regular bounties.

Btw, here’s the new spirit mount.

And thanks for the kind words all!