Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best multiboxing budget device

If u absolutely adore the interface iphone has as far as an iphone home button, stray from the iphone X’s (i LOVED the home button but they REMOVED EM LIKE TF BOI D:) But they run rlly well, easy 5 for a top gen phone.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Uhh, I wouldn't recommend getting/building a PC just for CH, but if you have one, Bluestacks/Nox/MeMu android emulators can run multiple devices/accounts. Has hotkeys etc. pretty nice, works great.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

For some reason bluestacks dosent like my computer lol (i7 7700 processor, gtx 1070, 16g DDR4 ram, 256 SSD and a 2 TB HDD)

Also just looking for something a little more convienent, I am a fan of apples os what is the screen size on a iPhone SE? Is it similar to the I phone 5 (little small)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

For some reason bluestacks dosent like my computer lol (i7 7700 processor, gtx 1070, 16g DDR4 ram, 256 SSD and a 2 TB HDD)

Also just looking for something a little more convienent, I am a fan of apples os what is the screen size on a iPhone SE? Is it similar to the I phone 5 (little small)
You should use Nox. Using a Ryzen 5 2500G and 16Gb 3000MHz I can run 4 easily at maximum graphics.
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/I ... 7vsm433194

It shouldn’t flag as a virus, maybe you went to the wrong website?

PM me if you need help configuring.

The iPhone SE is basically an iPhone 6S in the body of a iPhone 5, the lower screen resolution gives it a longer battery life.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”