Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bandage wounds

In the long run health sigils may be a good investment though. Other than restos you can cook foods for bonuses or hp restore like restos but oftentimes simply dying and using an idol (or with the use of a deathcap mushroom) is a cheaper option than spamming restos. Other than that you can consider using other lixes/potions such as defense and armour lix or just a combo. My tank warrior got almost 1k heals with 45 points in bandage wounds with almost max first-aid ability.
My tank got 970 heal with a 45 bandages and like 1k ability.
That is quite the impressive heal! May I ask how many points in vitality you have? Thank you for the response.

Well maybe find a leveling buddy :) although I hate to think wasting points in bandage wounds im surprised the bunny does not sustain you enough healing to survive!
Well, the bunny heals about 225 hp at lvl 4 brown roughly 450 ability. To be honest I don't actually need heals when I am lixing and have great survival. Rarely do I ever fall below half health even against multiple mobs. The reason I was asking although is when I am playing off of lixes for bounties quests etc. My health Regen is then a bit slow and I hate burning restos. I really just wanted to see if anyone had actually made use of the skill, which it seems like some have! I use haste lixes which has allowed me to only use 5 skills. I don't fool around with double attack or giant swing because of the cast times. So I have all these extra points and literally no other skill to put them in, thus bandage wounds. All though I'm guessing it's really only viable for tanks with tons of vit to boost the heal.

In the long run health sigils may be a good investment though. Other than restos you can cook foods for bonuses or hp restore like restos but oftentimes simply dying and using an idol (or with the use of a deathcap mushroom) is a cheaper option than spamming restos. Other than that you can consider using other lixes/potions such as defense and armour lix or just a combo. My tank warrior got almost 1k heals with 45 points in bandage wounds with almost max first-aid ability.
My tank got 970 heal with a 45 bandages and like 1k ability.
That is quite the impressive heal! May I ask how many points in vitality you have? Thank you for the response.
Well I couldn't give you an accurate amount because I'm DPS. But if I had to guess it was around 2.5k Vitality. Keep in mind I was an endgame tank.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I play a soloing warrior and have been looking for a cheaper alternative than burning restos for leveling. Sort of a free to play character. I have some sigils but cost a small fortune to actually put a dent in my 4k hp. I understand that it's not "the best skill" and that many of you will tell me to overlook it or buy sigils and use exlixers. I use a lvl 4 brown bunny which heals about 210 health currently and I always lix with a heroic health lix. I was wondering, can I make bandage wounds a viable skill in combination with my bunny? I'm not looking for a natures touch or anything, but between my bunny skill and bandage wounds, would it be possible to heal myself 1k health or more? What does a decent bandage wounds heals look like with an investment in points and abilities?
So in terms of bunny skill alone, one of my toons has a level 6 brown bunny with 2200 / 2200 rabbit taming ability and that heals for 796 HP, so that + bandage would be a fair bit higher than the minimum 1k heal you were looking for. Obviously youre not there yet, but just thought you might be interested to know what the bunny eventually does so you can plan accordingly / decide where its best to focus your attention :)
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue