Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
My guesses would be:
1) new boss
2) new skills (woot woot, hopefully, maybe... probably not...) ... Either this or enchanting/crafting (shrug)
3) formula updates so Krumz and I stop our spam :lol: Na I’m jk, too soon for that. More likely it’s that the boss will be strategically involved, hopefully something like lich/reaver.
4) Cross server competition (olympics, multiple countries, multiple servers, ya...)
5) new pet?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
My guesses would be:
1) new boss
2) new skills (woot woot, hopefully, maybe... probably not...) ... Either this or enchanting/crafting (shrug)
3) formula updates so Krumz and I stop our spam :lol: Na I’m jk, too soon for that. More likely it’s that the boss will be strategically involved, hopefully something like lich/reaver.
4) Cross server competition (olympics, multiple countries, multiple servers, ya...)
5) new pet?
Nah nah nah.
1.) New boss probs
2.) enchanting? :D or skills idk, new caster class maybe. Maybe they can split mage class into a fire mage and ice mage class and people cant complain about winning opposite type gear.
3.) maybe algorithms or craftinggggg, SCIENCESEE, CHEMISTRY, idk.
4.) Arena wargames, clan against clan? Like official war games not roughly put together.
5.) VR is evolving into a better group if people as they love dogs.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Hello,

Any suggested timelines for this update and for the march event and for Ostara?

We obv understand that these are guesses and might change depending on difficulty etc.

We obv understand that these are guesses and might change depending on difficulty etc.
Difinitus says that this upcoming content update will include the Ostara event, and will take place in April (unless issues come up). Here is what he says (in the post you just quoted), with the gifs cleaned up.
Hello,

I personally have not heard anything about an additional March event, and that would be extremely unlikely....it makes way more sense to release everything at once, rather than waiting for Apple to approve multiple version updates in a short period of time.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Difinitus says that this upcoming content update will include the Ostara event, and will take place in April (unless issues come up). Here is what he says (in the post you just quoted), with the gifs cleaned up.
Hello,

I personally have not heard anything about an additional March event, and that would be extremely unlikely....it makes way more sense to release everything at once, rather than waiting for Apple to approve multiple version updates in a short period of time.

Pls check 2nd of page of this forum and 2nd page of post called " any new event".
There was a mention of in-game event planned for March.