Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Do you feel like you're completely retarded? I'll help you!

How? Well, my friend, let me tell you a short story about a man so retarded and clumsy that he may as well become renowned and hailed for it! Read well, friend, this is a tale of the Stamp Man!

That day at the auction house Stamp Man was feeling mentally fatigued. He was switching back and forth between UI screens, adding stuff to the auction, taking stuff from the mailbox, handling trading - mundane routine of any Celtic Hero. Then he remembered that there are items in his bank that he wanted to donate to his clan, and so he took the items and was about to send them when he realized that he was out of Postal Stamps. Mind drifting in lands far beyond the Otherworld he pressed the Postal Stamp icon in the mailbox and started adjusting the quantity he was about to purchase, which was 14. He casually confirmed the purchase and then his heart packed its clothes and left when he saw the chat: "You purchased 14000 Postal Stamps for 140000 Gold".

And so the legend was born. Protector of all intellectually challenged, mentally unstable Celtic Heroes.

Whenever you feel bad, whenever you feel sharp claws of Depression clawing your shoulder remember this story.
Spoiler!
P.S. I've sent a ticket to Support. Hopefully, they'll have a good laugh and help me out.
4d4p7→0u7w17→5urv1v3→r3p347

Re: Do you feel like you're completely retarded? I'll help you!

Yeesh, looks like you got "scammed" by the store. It's always a good idea to double check all trades and purchases...obviously not just between players! ;)

Support should be able to help you though, it just may not be until early next week. Also, make sure you still have 14,000 stamps - there could possibly be issues if you request a refund for 14,000 stamps but only have 13,986.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Do you feel like you're completely retarded? I'll help you!

It's always a good idea to double check all trades and purchases...obviously not just between players! ;)
OR you could just buy a properly working brain without faulty attention system. Thanks for reassuring me, Eragon. I will anxiously await a response from Support team.
If you find a store that is selling grade A brainage, please let me know. I think I'm need of an upgrade...this model is starting to struggle with memory space and power. Overclocking with Red Bull can only do so much before it starts overheating and crashing.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!