Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

chest drop rate too bad!

hello there, i opened 100 chests yesterday and 100 chests today. I wish i could say its worth it, but there is nothing really good in chests. VR should make drop rates for the best things higher. I dont know how big the chance for anything good is, but you should double it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Server: Epona, Clan: Reborn
Shinigvmi, lvl 200 Rogue
Shinigzmi, lvl 35 Mage

Re: chest drop rate too bad!

The best things are supposed to be very rare, that’s why people want them.

Using chests is gambling, going into it you know there isn’t much of a chance of getting anything good...you usually end up with less value than you start of with. Chests are really nice at pulling in plat consumables and random fashion, but that’s usually it - unless you get really lucky (which doesn’t necessarily happen, even with 200 chests). On the other hand, there are the people who only buy one or two chests from a clanmate, then get an uber rare item. RNG is a crazy thing.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The best things are supposed to be very rare, that’s why people want them.

Using chests is gambling, going into it you know there isn’t much of a chance of getting anything good...you usually end up with less value than you start of with. Chests are really nice at pulling in plat consumables and random fashion, but that’s usually it - unless you get really lucky (which doesn’t necessarily happen, even with 200 chests). On the other hand, there are the people who only buy one or two chests from a clanmate, then get an uber rare item. RNG is a crazy thing.
True
Server: Epona, Clan: Reborn
Shinigvmi, lvl 200 Rogue
Shinigzmi, lvl 35 Mage

Actually according to the drop rate table displayed on the chests we have a 26.28% chance of getting a red fashion item and also a 26.28% chance of getting a white fashion item. So according to VR the white fashion is just as common as getting a red fashion, it's no longer rare. Dragon and Phoenix eggs have exactly the same change to drop as the mount tokens. Just going off what VR is telling us here.

Actually according to the drop rate table displayed on the chests we have a 26.28% chance of getting a red fashion item and also a 26.28% chance of getting a white fashion item. So according to VR the white fashion is just as common as getting a red fashion, it's no longer rare. Dragon and Phoenix eggs have exactly the same change to drop as the mount tokens. Just going off what VR is telling us here.
I think it's more along the lines of: We have a 26.28% chance of getting a fashion item. Of that, we have a .12% chance of getting a white hat, .15% chance of getting white gloves, 31.24% chance of getting a red shirt, etc.

It depends on how the RNG works. My assumption is that it randomly generates a number to decide what you get (which is the percentages on the description) then it starts randomly generating numbers to decide what you get that is in that category. Just because Dragon/Phoenix eggs and Mount tokens have the same initial percentage doesn't mean that they have the same secondary percentage...I'm sure it's more along the lines of 10% dragon, 10% phoenix, 80% mount token....after the initial decision of what type of item will drop.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

If spirit mounts are going to cost 256 tokens they should at least make the tokens drop more frequently or even add them to plat shop, the amount of chests you need to open is ridiculous, and I don't need anyone telling me we can do bounties because I know that sh*t
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

If spirit mounts are going to cost 256 tokens they should at least make the tokens drop more frequently or even add them to plat shop, the amount of chests you need to open is ridiculous, and I don't need anyone telling me we can do bounties because I know that sh*t
You can just do bounties though.

;)
But ya, I agree. It would be nice to see a SLIGHT bump to pet, mount, and dragon tokens. Phoebe is new so keep them at the new rarer drop rate, but the way I see it, the only way to drive down the price a bit is to make them a bit more common.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Where do you see this drop rate table?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Where do you see this drop rate table?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You can just do bounties though.

;)
But ya, I agree. It would be nice to see a SLIGHT bump to pet, mount, and dragon tokens. Phoebe is new so keep them at the new rarer drop rate, but the way I see it, the only way to drive down the price a bit is to make them a bit more common.
In a game like celtic heroes i dont think its wise to create something thats going to take months and then try to take advantage of people who spend money by having low rates.

And in my opinion raising the speed of spirit mounts to 120 and just that doesnt seem reasonable to me with these droprates
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu