Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: chest drop rate too bad!

If spirit mounts are going to cost 256 tokens they should at least make the tokens drop more frequently or even add them to plat shop, the amount of chests you need to open is ridiculous, and I don't need anyone telling me we can do bounties because I know that sh*t
You can just do bounties though.

;)
But ya, I agree. It would be nice to see a SLIGHT bump to pet, mount, and dragon tokens. Phoebe is new so keep them at the new rarer drop rate, but the way I see it, the only way to drive down the price a bit is to make them a bit more common.
In a game like celtic heroes i dont think its wise to create something thats going to take months and then try to take advantage of people who spend money by having low rates.

And in my opinion raising the speed of spirit mounts to 120 and just that doesnt seem reasonable to me with these droprates
Or ORRRR ORRRRRRR, dont complain and dont gamble and let other people do it for u and not waste money. Ez
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

You can just do bounties though.

;)
But ya, I agree. It would be nice to see a SLIGHT bump to pet, mount, and dragon tokens. Phoebe is new so keep them at the new rarer drop rate, but the way I see it, the only way to drive down the price a bit is to make them a bit more common.
In a game like celtic heroes i dont think its wise to create something thats going to take months and then try to take advantage of people who spend money by having low rates.

And in my opinion raising the speed of spirit mounts to 120 and just that doesnt seem reasonable to me with these droprates
Or ORRRR ORRRRRRR, dont complain and dont gamble and let other people do it for u and not waste money. Ez
Tell me you havent spent money and not regret it, chests were fine back in the day. Just throwing everything in a box (literally) isnt going to satisfy people its 2019 this stuff isnt new anymore
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Ah

I remember in Beta when the dragons came out they said they would make only one pet that is super hard to get unlike all the others. Guess we all saw the Phoenixes coming. Not surprised, just disappointed.
Plans change, we didn't see vr coming either
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Tell me you havent spent money and not regret it, chests were fine back in the day. Just throwing everything in a box (literally) isnt going to satisfy people its 2019 this stuff isnt new anymore
Alright fine you called me out. And ur wrong i havent spent any money on this game so i regret nothing.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

Alright fine you called me out. And ur wrong i havent spent any money on this game so i regret nothing.
Then you’ve read the perspectives of someone who has, congrats
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Then you’ve read the perspectives of someone who has, congrats
Yah i have, i can also for sure say i dont think the rates needs changed, ive never had an issue with chest drop rates for however long they existed. Have gotten 4k plat 3 times and atleast 7 mounta, 2 being 100%. So i so no issue with drop rates even as someone who doesnt pay money. 10$ the next comment might be “wow cool u got 4k plat and mounts no one cares.” But its just saying for someone who buys ALOT less chests than most everyone, they dont need changes.
Arawn- Invicta
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage

Proud Tank of Arawn

OTM must hate me I have spent 1k+ dollars on chests during double events and not a single 4k plat or gold prize. Recently spent 300 dollars when eggs came out and not a single egg.

They must really really hate me because I see these lucky suckers opening 10 and they win something.

Last chests that had mounts spent 200 dollars and not a single one. This was when they had the revival chests and I was trying to get a mount for my poor ranger but to no avail.

OTM must hate me I have spent 1k+ dollars on chests during double events and not a single 4k plat or gold prize. Recently spent 300 dollars when eggs came out and not a single egg.

They must really really hate me because I see these lucky suckers opening 10 and they win something.

Last chests that had mounts spent 200 dollars and not a single one. This was when they had the revival chests and I was trying to get a mount for my poor ranger but to no avail.
It's a little known secret that all chests are tweaked purposefully so that the chance of good items decreases as more chests are used :roll:

Random number generation kinda sucks, but that's kinda the point....it's completely random, coupled with extremely small drop rates, that means that while some players will get insanely lucky, most people won't!

If you are opening chests specifically looking for something, you would (usually) be better off just selling chests and then buying the item from someone who got lucky. Sure, you could open 20 chests looking for a mount, or sell them all for 900k-1m and pick out your mount.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I get that chests are a form of gambling, and I get that vr needs to make money to survive. But when I spend money on chests to gamble I do not win real life money that I get to put back in my pocket.
That’s a choice I make to fund a game I enjoy. But if I am dropping hundreds of dollars on a gamble, knowing I won’t ever actually receive real life money in return, then I expect the odds to be more in my favor. There is no reason chest items should be so rare that the server only sees 1-3 items of the rarest items when thousands and thousands are being opened across the server. For example there are only a few purple particle oni tops on danu even tho multiple thousands of chests were opened. In reality right now the chests are so full of crap that the odds are just way out of reach with the fact they are pixels. This does not make a person want to keep buying and hoping, this makes the person pissed and boycotts ever buying in the future, and vr then loses a customer who otherwise would keep funding the game. Im not stating make everything extremely common. I’m just saying as it stands right now the odds are not worth it.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue