Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Till what level a casual player can solo this game

I have just started the game and have experimented with all the classes.
I am going to stick with Druid as I like the playstyle (okay ranged dmg with heals).

I am not interested in gear/dungeon/raid/craft/gold and will play it casually only (4-5 hrs/week)
I can spend a bit real money if it aids in my solo progressing so that I can experience all the solo questing and lore of this game.

I heard this game forces to play as a group.
So far (lvl 12) my leveling has been solo only. Till what level I can solo progress in this game ?

Re: Till what level a casual player can solo this game

I have just started the game and have experimented with all the classes.
I am going to stick with Druid as I like the playstyle (okay ranged dmg with heals).

I am not interested in gear/dungeon/raid/craft/gold and will play it casually only (4-5 hrs/week)
I can spend a bit real money if it aids in my solo progressing so that I can experience all the solo questing and lore of this game.

I heard this game forces to play as a group.
So far (lvl 12) my leveling has been solo only. Till what level I can solo progress in this game ?
Up until approximately lvl 140-150. Thats where the quest line ends and the only decent way of lvling is by killing mobs of your lvl and u can increase ur lvling speed by lvling.

Keep in mind u might face some mobs for some quests that may or may not require u to ask for aid from fellow heroes.
Also, u cannot solo bosses that drop the items u need for warden, metroic and frozen armor, not untill you are in late endgame (220+ usually)

I think playing casually is the way to play. This game is sorta fun towards lower levels if you follow the main quest lines and know the good repeatable quests. The bounty board helps out with leveling and getting a mount, make sure to save the tokens and do at least two bounties a day. If you find a good clan they can probably gear you for free at around level 60. The game used to be harder to play while solo and broke but with the repeatable quests and the farming item quests you could play till 150 when the last repeatable quest starts giving you crap xp.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Endgame, just have to make the right decisions.
100% right
Played with a ranger on arawn who made his toon become basically a paladin. Made it all the way to EG only putting in a few hours a day, got pet and mount through bounties, spent no plat and got there in maybe 4 or 5 months spending no plat.

Ch is largely a social game though and your life will be made a lot easier working with others. The game is clan focused and even leveling requires a certain degree of cooperatives to get the full possible xp.

IF you are looking to go to EG solo, I’d recommend epona as it is the only world you will be able to reasonably acquire EG gear without being in a clan.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Never. O_o

The higher the level the harder the mobs get you'll always need help in order to progress in the game. The moment you hit level 65 you'll need help and that's almost a day away. You'll need help very much soon as a druid too since I imagine you're picking a druid. Life will suck for you on day 1.
Level 65? No way, not if you do it right. My druid is level 160 and has been solo the whole time. My ranger is 187, also solo. Now they have received help from my main in the form of better gear and lux items, but all that is available to the casual solo player....eventually. Just have to be smart about how you do it and not blow your gold on the wrong stuff too early in the game.

All that being said, my main has gotten help all the way thru to end game and it is much easier, by far. I actually prefer solo play, but do yourself a favor and join a clan to save yourself from that occasional homicidal/suicidal feeling you're bound to get sooner or later by playing solo. Go back later and solo some alts.

Never. O_o

The higher the level the harder the mobs get you'll always need help in order to progress in the game. The moment you hit level 65 you'll need help and that's almost a day away. You'll need help very much soon as a druid too since I imagine you're picking a druid. Life will suck for you on day 1.
It depends on why you need help. If you need to kill the meteoric bosses (or whatever bosses are at that level), then, yes, you'll need some assistance. If you just want to mess around and kill mobs and level up and don't care about having the best gear, then you can solo play all the way to the level cap.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue