Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

# ill buy 4000 platin

... as a big THANK YOU ... for an additional ley in front of 180 pit in carrow ;)

plsssssss
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

Re: # ill buy 4000 platin

hehe its a try, we really neeeeeed it .... that way ist soooo terrible looong, pls forgive me ;)
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

... as a big THANK YOU ... for an additional ley in front of 180 pit in carrow ;)

plsssssss
+1 :D
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

plsssssss
I am for and against this.

Pros: Less painful. Less time traveling

Cons: in competition servers, planning ahead and parking toons for mordi and snorri is dedication for locks. Making a let there would mean you could Zerg snorri with 3 toons easy as well as bum rush mordi.

I'd still like to see one there. I don't have a locker. I literally just bring my 230 rogues to mordi for add control. So I travel every mordi.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

:roll:
As someone who drags their 170 glass cannon mage to snorri and sreng multiple times a day,
It’s a long route but I don’t want to see people just be able to ley and pick off these bosses, especially considering mordy is back there.
It would just break the spirit of how EG is played from my experience. While convenient I think it does more harm than good.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Cons: in competition servers, planning ahead and parking toons for mordi and snorri is dedication for locks. Making a let there would mean you could Zerg snorri with 3 toons easy as well as bum rush mordi
What does dedication for locks have to do with a closer leystone... you could still have a dedicated lock with a closer leystone, whatever that means. As for lockers, they shouldn’t even have to exist in the first place. You can still park and plan with a closer leystone, it just makes things more convenient.

You can already zerg snorri, I’ve seen it happen with 2-3 locker rogues. Hop on a fast mount, and run in circles until help arrives or slowly chip away his hp. Don’t people already bum rush raids?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Cons: in competition servers, planning ahead and parking toons for mordi and snorri is dedication for locks. Making a let there would mean you could Zerg snorri with 3 toons easy as well as bum rush mordi
What does dedication for locks have to do with a closer leystone... you could still have a dedicated lock with a closer leystone, whatever that means. As for lockers, they shouldn’t even have to exist in the first place. You can still park and plan with a closer leystone, it just makes things more convenient.

You can already zerg snorri, I’ve seen it happen with 2-3 locker rogues. Hop on a fast mount, and run in circles until help arrives or slowly chip away his hp. Don’t people already bum rush raids?
You obviously have no idea what zerging is.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Obviously I do. When the low lvl locker rogues are timered, all you need to do is just run in circles until they’re back up. Adding a ley won’t make a difference lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Obviously I do. When the low lvl locker rogues are timered, all you need to do is just run in circles until they’re back up. Adding a ley won’t make a difference lol.
That's not zerging dude :lol:
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack