Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are "Earn Free Platinum" offers real ?

In my Android phone next to "Buy Platinum" I can see an option for "Earn Free Platinum".

Upon clicking that I can see two options "Fyber" and "Iron Source".

Each one of them promises some amount of platinum upon doing an activity (install an app, make an in game purchase etc or something like that).

Has any one tried that and actually got the platinum ?

Re: Are "Earn Free Platinum" offers real ?

Both IronSource and Fyber offer different ways to obtain Platinum.

From smaller amounts to watching an add or taking a survey, to larger rewards for interacting with other affiliates through the offer. Once IronSource or Fyber has verified that you completed the offer, you will have Platinum added to your account automatically.

It's a great way to obtain some items like Bag extensions and Sigils without opening your wallet!

I'll also add they can pay out instantly or within 7 days from what I've experienced.
7 days seems like a extreme amount of time. Have you noticed those long payouts with a particular offer from either Fyber or IronSource?
Yeah I've only tried it with Fyber and the ones that take the longest I noticed are the higher plat ones like 500 plat or so. Thinking about it there was 2 that took 4 days, said a week to round it up, but the rest was within seconds and minuets. Those was brutal age and some Viking one, idk maybe a delay on there end.

Want to mention. The wait isn't actually bad when it takes a lil longer, it's free plat and an investment :D so wasn't complaining but more of advising incase the op wasn't sure.

do you guys have any suggestions on which of the offers are the best/quickest to get a little free plat?
I always liked the ones where you just download and run an app. Gives you 1-4 plat each and only takes a couple to get all the hotbar slots you'd need on a character and you can immediately delete the app after payout and free up room on your phone.
Also, I've enjoyed some of the ones I've downloaded enough to play them beyond first startup-payout (a few I've played for a couple weeks, most only a day or so, and only really one that I still play periodically. (so the gimmick works :P))
Most of the big "1500" plat ones involve reaching a relatively large milestone in another game and getting payouts for them are notoriously slow/imprecise from my experience/observation. Also be aware that many may try to slip in hidden purchases in addition to the classic advertisement gimmicks.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Yes

Occasionally they get glitchy but from my experience just shoot them an email with a screenshot to confirm you met the criteria and usually I’ll receive my plat within 48 hours.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at