Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Iron Man Challenge

Did he say he wouldn’t ever buy BP expands? For me the impossible part is he can’t ever get hot bar slots.
They are small but boy are they needed at EG.
Oh no he can get leystone fragments and he never said anything about not doing plat offers.
Can always just buy Bp expands and sigils from players as well, this is what the majority do.
They said no auction or trade with other players so no bp expansions or sigs unless using free plat offers

This actually is a decent question. What if somebody wanted to progress to near-endgame without any platinum?

They're stuck with 10 inventory slots, 20 bank spaces and 8 hotbar slots with no available way to purchase them through the bounty shop or even by earning them from a specific level up reward or quest.
all but hotbars can be purchased off other players or won in chests.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This actually is a decent question. What if somebody wanted to progress to near-endgame without any platinum?

They're stuck with 10 inventory slots, 20 bank spaces and 8 hotbar slots with no available way to purchase them through the bounty shop or even by earning them from a specific level up reward or quest.
They stated they aren’t trading with anyone or using the auction house.

Yeah this isn't really an issue. I do think it should be possible to get them in game somehow...if not in the bounty store, then at least a quest that gives a handful of backpack/bank expansions. I think it could easily be worked into the early game as a side quest....help someone collect XYZ and they will sew you a larger backpack to carry more things as a sign of their thanks. Even increasing inventory to 30 and bank space to 60 would be enough to last players until well past midgame (provided they are careful with how they manage it). There could even be 2 tiers to the quest...in Shalemont, complete a quest to increase to 20/40, then in the Otherworld, another quest can increase it to 30/60.

They stated they aren’t trading with anyone or using the auction house.
Rikitt (and Bob by extension) aren't talking about the OP's challenge. We are going slightly off topic though :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

There’s no beneficial quests except bounty and gladiator between 150-180.

That means without lix you are spending all your time killing tiny xp mobs

Say at 170, you get 4-5 bars per 4x lix and around 2-3 bars from a set of dailies
That’s a minimum of 6 bars daily
. Though if we take lix away every HOUR you gain 4 bar. That would take you 2 (+2 dailies) hours minimum per level.

Man, this is just midgame. It gets worse. I don’t know if this is even possible. Firbolgs crush most people without good gear alone. Snorri pit is impossible with poor gear and alone. Tower requires quests that need bosses so that’s out the window

At most you could progress to ~190 but that would take years
Many of us spent years in trash gear (best we had was some +3 and +4 OW rings) with maybe a lux brace or ammy and had 0 problems with bolgs or snorri pit. My and many players favorite place to lix about level 168 was that troll path. It was great to lix solo or with a group of 3-4.

Most of whether this is a good idea or not depends on whether you care if you level quickly. For me, I had no urge to level as fast as possible. So it took a few years to hit end game and that was okay.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Theyre doing 0 plat items and aren't trading others or buying from AH so they're stuck with what the game starts you with. I'd say this would be the hardest part since you can't hit any leys but castle unless you've got 5 or less items in your backpack.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Theyre doing 0 plat items and aren't trading others or buying from AH so they're stuck with what the game starts you with. I'd say this would be the hardest part since you can't hit any leys but castle unless you've got 5 or less items in your backpack.
That would be my mistake then, sorry for derailing (whoopsies). I read it as no plat as in no use of plat not the items.

Thanks Zyz for correcting me :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at