Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best pet and mount for warrior DPS Build?

My argument would be tiger for mount (skill fits damage type of warriors and as someone who plays EG warrior... warriors eat through energy like crazy...
For pet I would argue for the caustic Phoenix. Most DPS warrior damage from what I have seen is straightly physical, making elemental lures not really effective, and correspondingly the Phoenix armor reduction being more helpful for a war than day a rogue that has a lot of elemental damage as well as physical.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I'd suggest you pick a bear for your mount even though you're DPSing at the moment. Its skill gives you a breathing room, which is invaluable at higher levels and stats are perfect for a warrior. Note that the skill really shows itself on higher tiers of the mount.
If you're insisting on DPS mount, then wolf will get you covered. I don't recommend picking a horse since it deals crushing damage which is resisted in the late game.

Pet wise I'd recommend a wolf again and a spider. Those are considered DPS pets, pick the one you like. I'm not gonna give an opinion on dragons and phoenixes since they're infamously expensive and hard to get in general.

Take note that warriors tend to respec to tanks in the late game anyway because that's their main role in CH. DPS warriors are a thing only while leveling to end game; they're much more useful as tanks when you get there.
4d4p7→0u7w17→5urv1v3→r3p347

I'd suggest you pick a bear for your mount even though you're DPSing at the moment. Its skill gives you a breathing room, which is invaluable at higher levels and stats are perfect for a warrior. Note that the skill really shows itself on higher tiers of the mount.
If you're insisting on DPS mount, then wolf will get you covered. I don't recommend picking a horse since it deals crushing damage which is resisted in the late game.

Pet wise I'd recommend a wolf again and a spider. Those are considered DPS pets, pick the one you like. I'm not gonna give an opinion on dragons and phoenixes since they're infamously expensive and hard to get in general.

Take note that warriors tend to respec to tanks in the late game anyway because that's their main role in CH. DPS warriors are a thing only while leveling to end game; they're much more useful as tanks when you get there.
Eh our clan has a few EG warriors that are well respected and do decent enough damage. If a clan has all of its tanks covered I don’t see any harm in encouraging warriors to play whatever game type they enjoy :)
DPS is always needed for raids, and a DPS war can always hotswap a shield for bash which all EG dps warriors do for the most part to help with raids like gele and BT.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at