Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: game completely broken

Thank you for sorting out the problem but please can you at least make so people can contact via social media if there is a problem.

The problem started hours before it was fixed and I’m sure no one in VR knew about it because no one could contact you
The nearest I can tell, the issue started around 4:45am on a Sunday (Bangkok time). Social media contact won’t really help with that...people like to sleep in on the weekends. These random issues don’t happen nearly enough for them to worry about checking in at random times throughout the night. It’s unfortunate when it does happen, but when you only have a small local team, you just can’t keep track of the game 24/7.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thank you for sorting out the problem but please can you at least make so people can contact via social media if there is a problem.

The problem started hours before it was fixed and I’m sure no one in VR knew about it because no one could contact you
The nearest I can tell, the issue started around 4:45am on a Sunday (Bangkok time). Social media contact won’t really help with that...people like to sleep in on the weekends. These random issues don’t happen nearly enough for them to worry about checking in at random times throughout the night. It’s unfortunate when it does happen, but when you only have a small local team, you just can’t keep track of the game 24/7.
I would agree with you the timing was bad, it was between 9:30 and 10:00 pm gmt. However with a global online game that never closes down I would assume it would have a monitor 24/7 not the whole team but at least one person at any one time.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I would agree with you the timing was bad, it was between 9:30 and 10:00 pm gmt. However with a global online game that never closes down I would assume it would have a monitor 24/7 not the whole team but at least one person at any one time.
This assumption is faulty however. Typically someone does check in from time to time on the weekends, from my experience it’s usually the CM who checks the forums and will then alert the team if there is an issue, otherwise they usually take the weekends and nights off.
As Eragon said, they are small dev team, so while it may seem like a good idea, for us players it is probably better to invest those resources into content creation then 24/7 forum and game monitoring.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at