Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ostara Culinary Competition!

The rabbit meats I collected at part 1 are all finished now can i farm more or buy some or am I basically done for the competition since my farmed rabbits from part1 are done
Yes, you can farm or buy more at this point. But your rank will only increase by cooking exquisite rabbit pies at this stage. Happy Cooking!
Which means that the competition was basically over after the first day. Or if you’re into puns, after the first day the results were baked in. :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Worst competition ever
I love it.
It’s like a worse version of the chicken chaser with worse prizes lol. Tbh I think the winners should get a shiny bunny like how we got a shiny chicken (I love my shiny chicken lol)
Cooking fashion is awesome and I'm aiming for second place for that exclusive effect set.

I got a shiny chicken too :3

Nice, unique cooking fashion sets with an already unique cooking fashion effect for grandmaster. What’s next for fishing fashion? pixelated effects from the dump hump of fashions sets that nobody wants lol. Already got scintillating covered, I guess pixels from the Commodore 64 era are next for fishing? Lol

In all seriousness good luck to the competitors. As I was a bit late for this competition.

The rabbit meats I collected at part 1 are all finished now can i farm more or buy some or am I basically done for the competition since my farmed rabbits from part1 are done
Yes, you can farm or buy more at this point. But your rank will only increase by cooking exquisite rabbit pies at this stage. Happy Cooking!
Which means that the competition was basically over after the first day. Or if you’re into puns, after the first day the results were baked in. :lol:
Depends how many meats were in someone’s inventory prior to competition, how many they still have been able to farm after stage 1 and since stage 1 is over that allowed people to set up multiple alts around Lirs and continue to gather as you’re cooking previous collected meat, not to mention friends giving you their meats or helping you. Stage 1 was almost pointless. I wish their could have been a way to determine the first 24 hours only collected. Otm should have just made it an equal shot for all involved, told us to cook 1000 gruel or something and whoever exqusited the most out of 1000 would have determined the best COOK.....this was more of a competition between gaining access to the most meat. That’s fine and all but not entirely fair either. Seasalt clearly did the most the first 24 hours and got dethroned to third overall because of the advantages in stage two. I don’t begrudge anyone that takes advantage but it was less exciting knowing someone could win by multiple advantages and not just the gathering from one toon.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

This post and the announcement post differ significantly in that it says top 3 will get a ladle and did not specify that it was for all worlds or just your server. The General discussion post says top 3 of all worlds, which is it? :( :( :(
From my understanding it’s top 3 overall ;/ ..wish it was on each world lol
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu