Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design your own Celtic Hero Skill

Name: Fury

Class: Warrior

Effect: Makes you attack twice as fast. Also greatly boosts damage and attack.

Haste is always 50%. The damage increase is (Skill level)(3% Damage)+(Strength/10). Attack boost is 10% of your current attack, plus 5 times the skill level.

Energy cost: At level 1, this is 7. Plus 3 each level for lvl 2-10, +4 for 11-20, +5 for 21-30, +7 for 31-40, and plus 10 for 41-50. At 50 the cost is 294. A lot, but worth it for the effect. Although more energy problems are not welcome with Criminal :?

Cast time: 3s

Cool down time: 1 min

Where I got the idea: This seems like an ideal Frenzy, meaning it replaces it. When one is so angry, they just go berserk, this is what should happen.

Explanation: Since you're swinging so fast, the enemy won't have much time to avoid the attack, and they'll get hit by the full force of all your built-up fury. The reason you swing fast is obviously anger. Damage is thanks to you putting your weight into each blow, and attack boost is caused by what I said:
Since you're swinging so fast, the enemy won't have much time to avoid the attack.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Name: Fury

Class: Warrior

Effect: Makes you attack twice as fast. Also greatly boosts damage and attack.

Haste is always 50%. The damage increase is (Skill level)(3% Damage)+(Strength/10). Attack boost is 10% of your current attack, plus 5 times the skill level.

Energy cost: At level 1, this is 7. Plus 3 each level for lvl 2-10, +4 for 11-20, +5 for 21-30, +7 for 31-40, and plus 10 for 41-50. At 50 the cost is 294. A lot, but worth it for the effect. Although more energy problems are not welcome with Criminal :?

Cast time: 3s

Cool down time: 1 min

Where I got the idea: This seems like an ideal Frenzy, meaning it replaces it. When one is so angry, they just go berserk, this is what should happen.

Explanation: Since you're swinging so fast, the enemy won't have much time to avoid the attack, and they'll get hit by the full force of all your built-up fury. The reason you swing fast is obviously anger. Damage is thanks to you putting your weight into each blow, and attack boost is caused by what I said:
Since you're swinging so fast, the enemy won't have much time to avoid the attack.
so OP xD
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

I have 2 skills.

Ranger skill: hunters instinct

Casts a precise shot to enemy reducing armor by 30% of your strength causing dmg up to 3.5k maxed out at lvl 150

Cool down: 30 seconds

drops from boggans lvl 145+
----------------------------------------

Gaseous cloud
No class.
Deals up to 350 poison dmg in a 10 meter radius every 3 seconds for 21 seconds and reduces dmg taken to player by 120 pts while skill is active.

Cool down is 1minute

Drops from any mob in tower (not bosses).

Name: Counter attack

When activated, any enemy that attacks you is instantly countered by a hammer swing that surprises and stuns them. Deals medium damage.

So it's a weaker one-time riposte that stuns as well. For bosses, this guarantees a skill interruption from the main tank.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Snipe shot

Class: ranger

Description(maxed at 50): a shot aimed at the targets weakspot, dealing up to 9000 pierce damage. Cannot be missed, and can only be used when a mob is not targetting you

(essentially rangers sneaky attack).
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.