Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Forum Theme!

I'm against it. I even found a bug already:

Sometimes, when I post, it shows me the following:

image.jpeg

Well, the only GOOD thing about it is that it adds a photo immediately instead of reloading the page for it! :D
U nub i already posted that like 3 posts before u ._.

I'm against it. I even found a bug already:

Sometimes, when I post, it shows me the following:

image.jpeg

Well, the only GOOD thing about it is that it adds a photo immediately instead of reloading the page for it! :D
U nub i already posted that like 3 posts before u ._.
Didn't read anything, I just straight-up posted.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Seems my account is not able to post on half the threads because I'm not authorised.
Could you screenshot any issues and post them to the thread (Which threads are you trying to post to? Beta forum has now been moved to dev if you are trying to comment there)

Looking into the post linking. (Update: Mine takes me to the exact post, what browser are you using? May be a browser issue)

The error code some may have been seeing is a hosting error, I've made a temp change until they fix it.

Good idea Vold :)

Seems my account is not able to post on half the threads because I'm not authorised.
Could you screenshot any issues and post them to the thread (Which threads are you trying to post to? Beta forum has now been moved to dev if you are trying to comment there)

Looking into the post linking. (Update: Mine takes me to the exact post, what browser are you using? May be a browser issue)

The error code some may have been seeing is a hosting error, I've made a temp change until they fix it.

Good idea Vold :)
I've got the "You are not authorised to post" on this thread multiple times wasn't even looking at beta. If it shows up I'll try screenshotting it. I'm using Safari on a mac.
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue