Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of gold held

100 percent speed mount for 25 mil? I'm just gonna shake my head and laugh on that one. I can point ya to half a dozen 100 speed horses for under 3 mil. Heck I can point you to a number of those ugly 100 speed skirrs for 2 mil or under.

25 mil for a mount is 3 mil for the mount and a 22 mil donation because you just have a bunch of virtual gold
Nah, just the result of gradual inflation on ios
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

some 100% rare mounts can be worth that much.
use "logic" and look at the forum board, it is 'android' discussion. meaning we are not selfish like ios and sell mounts for 25m, so no, rare mounts cannot be worth that much on android. idc about ios cause this is the android discussion board
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

They can only be worth that much if some fool is willing to spend that much. You can value your stuff at whatever but if no one is willing to spend that, then it's not worth it. And worth is also subjective, there's not an item imo worth 5 mil, let alone 20 mil
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

use "logic" and look at the forum board, it is 'android' discussion. meaning we are not selfish like ios and sell mounts for 25m, so no, rare mounts cannot be worth that much on android. idc about ios cause this is the android discussion board
are prices will eventually catch up to iOS but it will take awhile.
As for selfishness that is everywhere lol

You know everything can be worth anything based on who is pricing the item.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

You know everything can be worth anything based on who is pricing the item.
yeah i could sell a mount for 100m, it doesnt mean someone will be it. heck, everthing could be worth 100 mil, but it isnt worth anything sellin it at that since no one would buy
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn