Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What comes after?

Farming a lower level boss isn't bullying. Just because you guys lose locks it doesn't means we bully lol. When talking to you I thought I was talking to a brick wall due to your ignorance. Btw just a reminder on the facts. If your clan was as fun and wow as you make it out to be, why isn't it number 1?
And our clan is #1 by statistic but we dont have players that play with 10 toons in same time.... all our people are original 1 man per toon .... so please

And i have ScreenShot of one of generals admiting they tryed to block and buy our players so stop protecting assholes unlees u are one of them as well

And its bs to cover it with grinding lvl bosses.... with 5 lvl 200 just so other clan cant take... stop bs bro plz
The statistics don't show your number 1, the rankings do. The fact you can't even kill hrung disproves those rankings. We don't have to give you bosses like frozen if we don't want. It's a competitive MMORPG and all you and your poorly run clan do is cry because you don't get handouts. Maybe if you guys did more but castle camp you could kill a boss.
First of all. I do nonstop bossing for 7 months now... if u see me or any player thats high lvl in castle more then half of hour i delete clan. Our clan has most provided help to any lvl or any boss so what the fu k u talking about bro? Do u even know what u talking about. If your clan and other clans sit in castle .... that doesnt mean everyone do .... and we do bosses we have been strugeling to come here and been playing for 4 months in frozen without getting one purple and noone cryed we had funn. But i am tired of people makeing alt and takeing grom to be able to gear alt that will be locker for frozen .... so u take from us so u could take more from us ? Is that normal?
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

The statistics don't show your number 1, the rankings do. The fact you can't even kill hrung disproves those rankings. We don't have to give you bosses like frozen if we don't want. It's a competitive MMORPG and all you and your poorly run clan do is cry because you don't get handouts. Maybe if you guys did more but castle camp you could kill a boss.

Competitive MMORPG...
Competition...
Everybody is saying this.

A lvl 200 with full edl or full dg is killing falgren to prevent low lvl to get gear and advance in the game.
YOU CALL THAT COMPETITIVE MMORPG!!!

If 2 or more players with the same lvl and same gear are fighting for a boss... thats what
YOU CALL COMPETITIVE MMORPG!!!

Your killing new or low lvl players...
Let the new or low lvl players get the gear and someday if youre the same lvl and same gear. Thats the start of...
COMPETITIVE MMORPG!!!
I dont think they will ever understand that there is some new newbies like u was came on nuada for first time. Made clan and beeing blocked and recruted by all clans. Now we are statisticly top clan but like 3 or 2 strongest and people stoped bully us. We finaly can enjoi game..... but these "pros" care too much for themselfs to see what they do to server.....
Maybe you should go to a handout server. Just because your clan are so lazy and bad it doesn't mean they deserve handouts.
Hi

And our clan is #1 by statistic but we dont have players that play with 10 toons in same time.... all our people are original 1 man per toon .... so please

And i have ScreenShot of one of generals admiting they tryed to block and buy our players so stop protecting assholes unlees u are one of them as well

And its bs to cover it with grinding lvl bosses.... with 5 lvl 200 just so other clan cant take... stop bs bro plz
First of all. I do nonstop bossing for 7 months now... if u see me or any player thats high lvl in castle more then half of hour i delete clan. Our clan has most provided help to any lvl or any boss so what the fu k u talking about bro? Do u even know what u talking about. If your clan and other clans sit in castle .... that doesnt mean everyone do .... and we do bosses we have been strugeling to come here and been playing for 4 months in frozen without getting one purple and noone cryed we had funn. But i am tired of people makeing alt and takeing grom to be able to gear alt that will be locker for frozen .... so u take from us so u could take more from us ? Is that normal?
Wow the kids are really going at it, calm down u 2 incase u haven’t noticed nobody cares which one of u has the biggest d**k, got important matters to discuss here.

Damn what a joke this little squabble is.. crying about being bullied and not even understanding lvl lock mechanics!

A rogue at falgrens level will win lock over a couple high lvl toons.. fact.

Learn to play rather than take over a sensible thread on forums.

As for a pvp idea.. nice idea, currently pvp is unfathomable lets be honest.. but somebody needs to actually explain what it is thats so good about these games you’re all talking about...

Listing names of other games doesnt help improve this one. It more likely gets people to the app store to check it out further removing from the Ch community.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Some neat ideas being thrown around. Also lots of shade. So let’s keeps this productive for OTM and take our petty remarks elsewhere please...

I am liking the idea of having a greater PVP range. Such as the resetting of your skills/gear when you enter the area for PVP (automatically). Maybe a saved database like a second “copy” of your character in that specific zone for PVP. Where you can earn gear and items in a different way. Strategic fighting with teamed groups or even on your own. A few classes need to be “fixed” such as Druids to give everyone an equal chance to earn these drops. It should also be level based. So if you are for example 10 levels lower or higher than an opponent in the area, you are unable to attack them. To keep it fair and taking on people “your own size”

The Dungeon idea is also great. Having smaller groups, and different levels of dungeons. Sounds very world of Warcraft like. However it just adds a different element to the game without the constant sitting and camping bosses like we do currently. Having rare mounts or loot items that have exceptionally low drop rates at the other end would be even better! It also adds to the economy and a new aspect instead of just gear/lux.

I would love to see events come back. As stated in this thread as well. 4 times a year with the change of season was awesome. It gave me something to look forward to at all times of the year. Something new to collect, a new task to complete. Also the event bosses with different loot tables. I strongly dislike the way Event bosses spawn currently. Even having them cycle through the game a couple times a year, changing it up every couple months with some repeat events would be great. Eventually bringing in new event content. Clan Banks get filled once again and we have an event to look forward to.

Speaking of clan banks - I would like to see an integrated system for the clan. Where Clansman and above can see ALL items in the bank. Chieftains and Generals are the only ones able to add and remove items. To ensure we have a safe place to put our items. Many clans have run into issues where the “account creator” is the true owner of the items on that account. However, there’s is a grey area there as the account has to be created by a sole individual to be used for the ENTIRE clan. I would love to see a “clan bank” system. To add to this slightly further. I would also like to see associated with the clan bank. A “skimming” of gold coming from EG boss drops. For example an automatic 20% of all gold from EG bosses such as Gelebron gets skimmed from the lock group to go to the clan bank automatically. This ensures the constant flow of gold to the clans banks to purchase Elixirs and Books for any future kills. Currently we are trusting our members to mail the gold to a “Clan Gold Bank”. It would be nice to just be done automatically.

Further more - I am in love with collecting as are many other people. It is all about getting the best of the best and the rares. I personally would love to see achievement awards. Kind of like the lighting gloves that were given the the Beta testers for the tower. We should have more fashion items or mounts given for achievements people have done in the game. A great example would be total gold collected from mob kills in the game. Having different tiers for the most gold collected and a reward such as a bank teller or tax collector skin given out. We could also do the most kills, having a special skull helmet that changes the appearance of those god awful Mordy and Hrung helms. Etc etc. there are many “achievements” that can be put into place where specialized and non traceable items can be implemented. It is already being done for being a master cook and getting a white flaming cook hat

Inter server events. I would love to see competition between clans and worlds. Like speed challenges for who can kill Gelebron fastest. Having timers set and a leaderboard showing what clans have killed in record times. It would also be cool to duel and or PvP other servers. Having a communal area for everyone to get together (no trade area of course) don’t want to ruin the economies!

Just my two cents anyways. There is so so so much more OTM can do. This game has plenty of potential. Please keep up the good work OTM!

Cheers, Gaiboi of Arawn.

(Spelling and grammar mistakes are imminent. I didn’t feel like proof reading...)
Arawn - General of Resurgence

Gaiboi - Full DG Druid level 221
Paphiopedilum - DL Lock Rogue level 190
Pleurothallis - Mage level 189
Masdevallia - Warrior level 189
Bulbophyllum - Rogue level 99

We still have to resolve the last of the post-update bugs (or celebrate, we've been so busy) but have had some team discussions as to the future, beyond the Corrupted Gardens.

A lot of ideas being thrown around regarding systems, loot and visuals so it would be great to hear the communities suggestions!

What would you like to see added?

More high lvl fishing. More votexs would be nice 300 goldn fish still trying for the ray! A area besides arena for group fighting. Maybe setting for open or closed to pvp as not everyone is into it.

I could name plenty of your clan members who sit in castle for longer than half and hour
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu