Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should there be no lock penalties beyond lvl 220+?

You people are assuming what OTM intended level lock for and are against it being removed simply because you don't like the top clans. You have to be kidding me.

Say that all the top clans burn like you people seem to want to see so badly. Guess who the new top is? The second place clans. The cycle goes on with people despising you for stupid reasons- unless you grow up and quit getting butthurt when people are better than you.
Thank you Tuula & Ugnar for your insights. It makes what is going to happen next much easier.
He's fed up with nonsense like yours
Would you kindly?

Re: Should there be no lock penalties beyond lvl 220+?

+1 to this, and while we are on the topic can we remove aggro penalty for all bosses so us lvl 220+ tanks can tank whatever we want without losing aggro to one skill.
That's why there are multiple taunt skills. So when u lose aggro for 2 seconds u hit another taunt.
Umm... what. I know there is two taunt skills as I use both of those skills. Doesn't change the fact that a lower lvl tank can steal aggro with one taunt or a locker can steal aggro with a couple skills. Your suggestion does absolutely nothing to help with the aggro penalty us tanks lvl220+ have. We shouldn't be losing aggro when we have been spamming these skills over and over again.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger