Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Forum Theme!

Basically me today
For those saying they hate it etc, could you provide constructive feedback to allow me to adapt the forum to better meet your needs.

Thanks
The icons on the left before a topic if you have read it or not should be smaller in my opinion. Also make the topic names bald and slightly bigger. Not it's all very equal and just one big blur of text.

Thats the two biggest things that bother me. Overall it looks pretty smooth.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Mainly not being able to tell if I have read a topic because all are the same color (the time thing is confusing because all are set as posted in one now so looks like in the future to me). And the print is just kind of 'thin' and very spaced and at least to me seems a bit hard to read as a middle-aged player :geek:
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

There is too much space on the left for the forum users avatar and information when in landscape view/viewed on PC.

People already know who most everyone is, there isn't much info there anyhow, but it takes up around 30% of the width. This could be slimmed down a bit to make room for the actual text body of the forum posts, the primary reason people read the pages.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I'm my opinion, there is still too much room given to the signature area, and too many colors and pictures there. My eyes are constantly drawn to there and not to the actual post.

I think the player info and picture area should be smaller than the post area, should have smaller text size, be single spaced, and be separated from the person's post by something more visible than a single, thin line.

As it is laid out now my eyes perceive people's info as more important than their posts cause it is the same size and spacing, plus it has so many colors, bolded text and pictures. I have trouble realizing I've finished the post. It looks like it just all runs together in a big long bunch of chopped up sections.

It might help if the light grey (or some light color) background was behind the actual post and the plain white behind the player info area.

Well after one day of navigating and getting used to it it's beginning to grow on me.

A few colour changes as mentioned earlier would be nice (Thyra's idea).

Big step forward from the old mobile version which I refused to touch.

Would be neat to have to option to change the colour scheme as well. Like a black background with white lettering instead? (Like the Celtic Heroes website was like)
Would you kindly?