Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tower leveling

Stopped at 221 because using plat items beyond that is a waste, especially considering new floor is around the corner.
Except there won't be a level increase in the 6th floor.
I'm willing to bet there will be a level increase if the bosses follow the pattern of Carrowmore DL bosses. here is why:

1) Unox is level 215
2) Each boss goes up by 5 levels, which means that the last EDL boss Proteus on the 6th floor will be level 220
3) The last DL boss Snorri is level 180, and Mordris is level 190
4) This tells me that Gelebron is going to be level 225 or 230, because the main boss is higher leveled than the last quest armor boss.
5) that means that there will be a level increase on the 6th floor.

*Bonus* If the mobs go up to 230, there are people that are going to try to push it to 240 because skills will go up another 5 points. At 210 you can put 45 points into a skill, and skill points go up every 30 levels. So that means that at 240 you can put 50 points into a skill.
I really hope your right with the level cap increase, I will be straight on this forum reading all the complaints with me tub of popcorn lol

On topic I don't think players have really quit, more of taking a break. Iv took breaks from this game several times for months at a time but I've always come back. It would be crazy to play the same game over and over for years.

I'm willing to bet there will be a level increase if the bosses follow the pattern of Carrowmore DL bosses. here is why:
I think I may be wrong about this. I found a recent post from Admin saying the level cap will not be increased in the top floor:
the top level of the tower which as requested by many players will not be increasing the level cap but instead will be an end game group and clan raiding zone with new types of loot.
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 10#p575818
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Even without the increase for 6th floor, there will only be a select number of people participating in these groups on release(for rosmerta)

Not only is lvling time consuming but it eats gold... like all the gold :lol:

This new engine messed up the player base so much... Whenever I happen to log into ch there is like a total of 20-25 players on the whole server :lol:

Point is, this grind is absolutely terrible. Im willing to bet it takes 200+ hrs to hit cap as a starting players but thats if you buy plat and lix the whole way through. If you really think about it thats just terrible for a mobile game. Not to mention the amount of plat you would need to buy to actually get the gold and/or lix for that lvling.

Omg bitey must have me as a foe!! :)

Worth mentioning admin also said in a very similar worded post there will be a tiny amount of vertical content with the next floor so who knows.....
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
216+ Rogue
175 Druid
130 Druid

Hi there, I can definitely empathise with a lot of your points. The tower was released before the horizontal content as the programming team was tied up with finishing the new engine. We're fully focussed on game improvements and horizontal content from now on. We have two clear priorities at the moment; 1) improving performance and usability of the game (memory usage, frame rate improvement, lag reduction, bug fixes, UI improvement) and 2) horizontal content (gathering/crafting, pvp enhancement, combat system enhancement, alternative advancement, mounts, pets etc). There is still a tiny bit of vertical content forthcoming in the Gelebron floor of the tower, but this floor is mainly about new endgame bosses that drop new loot. We also plan to overhaul how the events work starting with the summer event. I hope this gives you a little bit of an idea where our development priorities are right now.
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
216+ Rogue
175 Druid
130 Druid

Even without the increase for 6th floor, there will only be a select number of people participating in these groups on release(for rosmerta)

This new engine messed up the player base so much... Whenever I happen to log into ch there is like a total of 20-25 players on the whole server :lol:

Point is, this grind is absolutely terrible. Im willing to bet it takes 200+ hrs to hit cap as a starting players but thats if you buy plat and lix the whole way through. If you really think about it thats just terrible for a mobile game. Not to mention the amount of plat you would need to buy to actually get the gold and/or lix for that lvling.
Pj... You need the will to lvl, rose is kicking still, but all i see is badmouthing my or our server so stop.. Cake in your face with the lvling is too hard and drought comments.. You need to be more active and ik u got lixies to lvl :) .. I Hate leveling and prob everyone else but when your done its the best. On everything there is always a boring side and a fun time. Heck watch a movie while lvling if u don't wanna look at ch always.. Box lvling and movies on ps3 for me ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Spiro(Warrior)-221
Ultrahealer(Druid)-221
Mikka(Rogue)-221
Amellia(Ranger)-190(Level later)
Rosmerta:Mythology :)

Pj nub has a point. Leveling is absolutely boring and nowadays not everyone has the time to spend countless hours just to increase stats by 5 and A skill by 1. It's so repetitive that it's starting to get annoying. That's just my opinion though.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Pj... You need the will to lvl, rose is kicking still, but all i see is badmouthing my or our server so stop.. Cake in your face with the lvling is too hard and drought comments.. You need to be more active and ik u got lixies to lvl :) .. I Hate leveling and prob everyone else but when your done its the best. On everything there is always a boring side and a fun time. Heck watch a movie while lvling if u don't wanna look at ch always.. Box lvling and movies on ps3 for me ;)
im not badmouthing our server fyi. I am saying it isnt what it use to be... and im not lying, sorry if you dont like the truth :lol: More players played in the time before engine and before that. I cant be more active and i may have lixes to get me to lvl 200 yayyyy... but I will be disconnected every few mins if I do something else. Spiro you have a ridiculous amount of time to play this game, not everyone plays all day like you do. In the end leveling is still annoying and time consuming.

Be great if people played on Ros... come come my minions