Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The end of the lux charms?

Oh I don't know about it being silly not knowing what to do with your gold. At one point after having gotten all the lux I needed at 150 and vendor ancient wyrm gear I had nothing else I wanted to buy and had a few mil in gold left and didn't really know what to do with it aside from just keep accumulating gold.
once you have midnight tali, reaper ring, sunshard bracelet, 150 event ring, and full radiant es then we can talk lol. U r poor son ;).

Half that stuff is sub par to boss loot such as garanak sets. Radiant es isnt worth anything but collector value anymore
You sure you know rogues pigman?

Uhm yes
Best togue damage armour before dl is the ow stone wuest pouson dmg armour
You sure? BEcause i use obs body and I would choose a radiant earthstone body over it any day of the week

Radiant es body > obsidian body
Obsidian body > everything else until dl except radiant, and maybe greater

Uhm yes
You sure? BEcause i use obs body and I would choose a radiant earthstone body over it any day of the week

poison dmg+the armour stats of obs make it far superior
i have full radiant, but would always use obs on a low level rogue
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Uhm yes

poison dmg+the armour stats of obs make it far superior
i have full radiant, but would always use obs on a low level rogue
id have to agree the armor makes quite a difference if you think about it. Also poison dmg is more effective than heat

You're comparing 120 heat damage, 500 attack, evasions to 35 poison damage and what 210 defence?
I'm pretty sure the body will do more direct damage without a lure, definitely more with a lure.

>>poison is more effective than heat
Yeah sure when you're comparing 35 heat damage to 35 poison damage
NOT 120 heat damage to 35 poison lmfaorofleol

Damage values, attack etc are off the top of my head. Too lazy to check my rogue for the stats

Think about this: you're saying a rogue can out dps a mage with a 2k shadowstrike while the mage has an 8k bolt.

Considering the mage and rogue have the same cast time and cool down. The mage doesn't lure and no other attacks are used.

You're comparing 120 heat damage, 500 attack, evasions to 35 poison damage and what 210 defence?
I'm pretty sure the body will do more direct damage without a lure, definitely more with a lure.

Damage values, attack etc are off the top of my head. Too lazy to check my rogue for the stats

Think about this: you're saying a rogue can out dps a mage with a 2k shadowstrike while the mage has an 8k bolt.

Considering the mage and rogue have the same cast time and cool down. The mage doesn't lure and no other attacks are used.
im speaking as of a full set for both

120 heat will be under 50 on a boss
Bosses have aoes

I build my rogues with the 100% purpose of bossing. Obs trumps es
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out