Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tadaaah Lead Us!

Last things before I go to sleep..
1. What should we call Thai Team? (We Called Glasgow Team “OTM” )
2. Will Thai Team spend more time on feedback of the players?
3. Since Thai Team is way smaller will you guys recruit new or more moderators/guides?
1. Thai team is Virtual Realms; you can shorten to VR if you like.
2. We will certainly try!
3. In terms of volunteer mods and guides, I think I'll speak with those groups first. I understand they were close to OTM, so some may not want to continue and that's fair. We will open it up for other folks to volunteer, as well.

Just saying, one thumb mobile is a much better name than virtual realms. May just be the familiatity of it but it sounds more professional. Even the abbrieviation is better, i mean ‘otm’ makes me think of a business while ‘vr’ makes me think of crappy 90s graphics à la the lawnmower man. (Yes im old)
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Just saying, one thumb mobile is a much better name than virtual realms. May just be the familiatity of it but it sounds more professional. Even the abbrieviation is better, i mean ‘otm’ makes me think of a business while ‘vr’ makes me think of crappy 90s graphics à la the lawnmower man. (Yes im old)
I mean, I think the idea is about creating a virtual space in which you can immerse yourself. I'm not really sure how people go about naming their company.

I mean, I think the idea is about creating a virtual space in which you can immerse yourself. I'm not really sure how people go about naming their company.
In the West, the term 'virtual' was a buzz word in the 1990's and early 2000's. I believe that is why it it may sound dated or not serious to some here.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

3. Since Thai Team is way smaller will you guys recruit new or more moderators/guides?
3. In terms of volunteer mods and guides, I think I'll speak with those groups first. I understand they were close to OTM, so some may not want to continue and that's fair. We will open it up for other folks to volunteer, as well.
I saw Robert was promoted to Mod. I believe those things need to be more known... Based on what u promote players. Nothing with Robert but the 4 mods we have beforehand are inactive and only one was doing good job, but even he like 2 more out of the 4 were not even playing CH and reached roughly lvl 120.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I saw Robert was promoted to Mod. I believe those things need to be more known... Based on what u promote players. Nothing with Robert but the 4 mods we have beforehand are inactive and only one was doing good job, but even he like 2 more out of the 4 were not even playing CH and reached roughly lvl 120.
There's a sticky... I think for moderation, it's not about being an end all, be all, know all, in-game. It's about being active and able to stay partial. :)

How about “VRealms”? It’s longer than OTM, but sounds better to me than VR
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Ya mods are just supposed to help the admins out with forum stuff, so really a lvl 20 could become a mod if he/she knows what they’re doing. Forum guides are the type of people you want at endgame and have been around since the near beginning
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How about “VRealms”? It’s longer than OTM, but sounds better to me than VR
Velms
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Ya mods are just supposed to help the admins out with forum stuff, so really a lvl 20 could become a mod if he/she knows what they’re doing. Forum guides are the type of people you want at endgame and have been around since the near beginning
But 90% of them are useless too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex