Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Beta - Update

Hi Muldar,

I've downloaded the beta on my iphone through Testfly and it works well. Now i would prefer to play on my Ipad but when i try to click on the Testfly link from the email i received, it says that it has been already redeemed. How can i do ?

Wenda Kelly - Taranis
Mage 226
Warrior 128
Rogue 132
Druid 90

I've got the email from Muldar but still waiting for the TestFlight one /)
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Still not working. It says installing for damn forever
You may need to free up additional device space for the install.
Hi Muldar,

I've downloaded the beta on my iphone through Testfly and it works well. Now i would prefer to play on my Ipad but when i try to click on the Testfly link from the email i received, it says that it has been already redeemed. How can i do ?

Wenda Kelly - Taranis
Unfortunately the build can only be used on the device it was redeemed on.

You may be able to sign in to the apple id associated with the working build on the other device and re download that way.
I've got the email from Muldar but still waiting for the TestFlight one /)
Please check all inboxes you applied with as emails were automatically sent to the applied email addresses.

Should be 11*******j@gmail.com - Gmail usually puts select emails in folders eg social and promotional.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please keep all further beta support issues to the beta support board.

Thanks

im just wanna ask, the highland warrior app have been released new update and i have been log in on that app, but when i try to jump to game it was long time loading and i never enter the game, why is that ?
thank u :)
Mr Linux95 - warrior lv 114 - donn / android beta

im just wanna ask, the highland warrior app have been released new update and i have been log in on that app, but when i try to jump to game it was long time loading and i never enter the game, why is that ?
thank u :)
Mr Linux95 - warrior lv 114 - donn / android beta
Possibly had a broken quest on you, I have deleted it now, should be able to login :)

Just wondering when will we be getting a community update? or patch notes. Etc.. :3
Patch notes coming with release, though to be honest pretty much everything was covered in the beta read first thread.
True true! was tricking you into providing a date but failed :(
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"