Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Aileron Mystery Chests

lmao, calling people "stubborn ass hoarders" is certainly not a sign of maturity. You must be 12 or something. Perhaps not physically but your mental development is certainly not mature.
All eg players are stubborn ass hoarders. We hoarde everything from drops to raids to even the auction house standing space!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

lmao, calling people "stubborn ass hoarders" is certainly not a sign of maturity. You must be 12 or something. Perhaps not physically but your mental development is certainly not mature.
All eg players are stubborn ass hoarders. We hoarde everything from drops to raids to even the auction house standing space!
Nah.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Nah.
Nah u don't know take it from the non eg players that know

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Nah.
Nah u don't know take it from the non eg players that know
You made a general blanket statement that we know is false and obviously cannot be proven to be true.
Some people may be stubborn. Some may be an ass. Many are hoarders. But not all are stubborn ass hoarders. You might be one, but it doesn't necessarily mean all are.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Nope they all are!!! I bet u are too and just trying to defend urself!

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.