Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Record Hrungnir kill time and a Godly Helm

[Deleted Posts]

Board warning and bans have been sent out, if you want to de rail and argue with someone do it over PM.
Well whenever I start a thread aljunite n froddo will post something to Attack me n derail the thread. I am sure it is a violation of the forum tos n I am filing this complain to have thrm banned. U can check back all the threads I started to verify what I said. It is a systematic Attack n harassment by them esp aljunite. Froddo not that bad but aljunite is very bad. Froddo only correct my bad English.

[Deleted Posts]

Board warning and bans have been sent out, if you want to de rail and argue with someone do it over PM.
Well whenever I start a thread the two smartass aljunite n froddo will post something to Attack me n derail the thread. I am sure it is a violation of the forum tos n I am filing this complain to have thrm banned. U can check back all the threads I started to verify what I said. It is a systematic Attack n harassment by them esp aljunite. Froddo not that bad but aljunite is very bad. Froddo only correct my bad English.
Congrats on not getting banned! I was worried :)
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

[Deleted Posts]

Well whenever I start a thread aljunite n froddo will post something to Attack me n derail the thread. I am sure it is a violation of the forum tos n I am filing this complain to have thrm banned. U can check back all the threads I started to verify what I said. It is a systematic Attack n harassment by them esp aljunite. Froddo not that bad but aljunite is very bad. Froddo only correct my bad English.
U should just stop making threads, ur topics always end up in fights lol

Plus why are u acting innocent? U know u start topics to flame ur rival clan, everyone can see it and that's why everyone gets pissy with u. I think ur the one that needs warnings, not whoever u complain about. U literally troll your own posts, u make out as if ur being the good guy but u know as well as me that's not the case don't u? U make these posts to get a reaction and that's what u get.

[Deleted Posts]

If you read my posts they are rarely attacks, people just view them in that way because I prefer (sometimes constructive) criticism to other forms of learning.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

[Deleted Posts]

If you read my posts they are rarely attacks, people just view them in that way because I prefer (sometimes constructive) criticism to other forms of learning.
Yes u help me improve my English. Like start a sentence with a capital letter.

[Deleted Posts]

Well whenever I start a thread the two smartass aljunite n froddo will post something to Attack me n derail the thread. I am sure it is a violation of the forum tos n I am filing this complain to have thrm banned. U can check back all the threads I started to verify what I said. It is a systematic Attack n harassment by them esp aljunite. Froddo not that bad but aljunite is very bad. Froddo only correct my bad English.
Congrats on not getting banned! I was worried :)
I think aljunite got banned. I got warning. I will be nice to avoid getting ban.