Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Full Mage Doch Gul Set

I just wish the drop rate was fixed. 2 sets in 5 months is beyond sad.
You guys need a more effective way of showing your discontentment with the drop rates rather than just writing it on forums.

As long as you're killing the boss, you're using plat and fuelling OTM. Why would they listen to you?

I say quit killing the boss on all servers. What speaks louder of a failed encounter than not killing the boss at all?
I keep playing because of the people in my clan and because this game has potential. It's my oppinion that plat strikes are just silly. Doing it on your own for your own reasons is fine but asking every player from every server to stop spending just isn't ever going to happen. People will always buy plat for chests anyway.

I may be the minority but I really do believe that OTM does pay attention to us. Many things have been changed based on player feedback. Prot window, lowering event boss HP and the crown drop rate to name a recent few. If we don't voice our opinions here how will OTM know where our frustrations lie?

We celebrated making our second set of DG. YAY! I just don't want OTM to think all is well because we see a little progress. It's well earned but we all are grossly under paid. I haven't looked at the numbers recently but I think those two sets took us nearly 200 boss encounters. That's 10 weeks that 25-40 toons platted to the nines raid daily for each set. Something is very wrong with that!

Now hopefully Mulder will see this post along with all the other feedback posts pertaining to dg drop rates and "pass it along to the design team". Then maybe juuuuust maybe they'll look into it.

It's not even all about rewarding people for their hard work, if that were the case we'd have a warrior in full dg before her or any other dps class. It's more about what's best for the clan and having her in full dg is exactly that. She is within the top 5 for attendance at all bosse including the event boss (hitch she melts through) and we also depend on her heavily for xtals at Gelebron. Faster xtal deaths means more dps on gele which means faster kills and less plat spent. Fact is, for us she was the best candidate.
Like I posted I was not familiar, only with the general perception mages are bad dps therefore useless and should go to the end of the line.

Most clans don't really care about the event or 205-210 they focus on Rogues like it was the glory days or something. In this case it seems the hardest working was rewarded.

Again what is best for the clan isn't always just the numbers over the bosses head and running a clan where items are dispensed with a wide gap in merit (not saying yours was just that the op seemed to think merit does not matter) ends up badly for the clan in the end most of the time.

Congratulations on the set, seems well deserved to me.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Gratz on the set. You guys doing amazing work.

Shame all those pureness went to a class whose dps is the least of the 3 main dps classes on raid bosses besides the need for lures and gele xtals.
I don't know the details here so I'll speak generally. If you don't reward the people who put in the effort they will leave or quit or not participate at the same level and your clan will suffer. If someone is a Mage and puts in heroic effort then they should be rewarded.

Giving to less deserving people produces a sense of entitlement and resentment from other clan members and is a bad long term strategy. It fosters bad behavior and disloyalty.

Inequality in work to reward is a bad long term strategy.
I think we have developed a culture within our clan that most are genuinely happy for Raved, just as we were happy when our super druid Ceinwen, got their sets. Am I naive to say the no one resents them from getting DG sets? I think at some level people wish it was them who got it first, but I don't think anyone can contest that these two earned their sets ahead of everyone else. In terms of attendance and camping bosses, they're in the Top 5, as Blue said. I'm just sad I can't hand out one for every member of my clan this year.

I seriously doubt anyone in Avalon will leave because they didn't get any DG. if that's the case, then they don't belong with us in the first place.

And for those who bash Mages, next time don't bring any Mage to Proteus or Gelebron, see how fun that is. It's not all about DPS.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

the set is actually extremely useful for mages as at gele they lose tons of dps switching out hrun helm and occult for full EDL
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I keep playing because of the people in my clan and because this game has potential. It's my oppinion that plat strikes are just silly. Doing it on your own for your own reasons is fine but asking every player from every server to stop spending just isn't ever going to happen. People will always buy plat for chests anyway.

I may be the minority but I really do believe that OTM does pay attention to us. Many things have been changed based on player feedback. Prot window, lowering event boss HP and the crown drop rate to name a recent few. If we don't voice our opinions here how will OTM know where our frustrations lie?

We celebrated making our second set of DG. YAY! I just don't want OTM to think all is well because we see a little progress. It's well earned but we all are grossly under paid. I haven't looked at the numbers recently but I think those two sets took us nearly 200 boss encounters. That's 10 weeks that 25-40 toons platted to the nines raid daily for each set. Something is very wrong with that!

Now hopefully Mulder will see this post along with all the other feedback posts pertaining to dg drop rates and "pass it along to the design team". Then maybe juuuuust maybe they'll look into it.
One of the best posts I think I've seen on here, really good feedback and well put.

Has been noticed and will pass on.

Gratz Rav, you've earned it. I bet you could one shot a lot of stuff with that new armor! :lol:
CALel59 - Lvl 223+ Rogue
Proud Member of Clan Avalon
IceSharts - Lvl 194+ Mage | Locksmith - Lvl 200+ Rogue | DeRavenn - Lvl 190+ Ranger
"I fart in your general direction"

Woa nice going
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

I just wish the drop rate was fixed. 2 sets in 5 months is beyond sad.
You guys need a more effective way of showing your discontentment with the drop rates rather than just writing it on forums.

As long as you're killing the boss, you're using plat and fuelling OTM. Why would they listen to you?

I say quit killing the boss on all servers. What speaks louder of a failed encounter than not killing the boss at all?
Great idea! Let's all just drop the weapons and stop killing bosses! :lol: ya know that would be quite helpful for us number 2 clans so +1 for the sake of our clan :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD