Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The end of the lux charms?

Growth and shrink charms take away a useful gear slot, and are cheap

Camos were expensive for the time, causing them to be rare and are still useful to this day

Wouldnt take an offer under 8-10m on mine
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Growth and shrink charms take away a useful gear slot, and are cheap

Camos were expensive for the time, causing them to be rare and are still useful to this day

Wouldnt take an offer under 8-10m on mine
Agree with that as well and still very useful. My wife uses it all the time on her toon, saves her rez getting to some bosses, was great for the crowded mob training in carrow and even back in the OW blackstone/wyrm days. I wouldn't sell it for any amount and if it one day becomes useless, I won't regret keeping it since it has more than paid for itself after all this time.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Well, perhaps there could be another slot one day for stuff like growth/shrink charms (not camo tho, the con should stay as is) since its only fashion.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well, perhaps there could be another slot one day for stuff like growth/shrink charms (not camo tho, the con should stay as is) since its only fashion.
That would be pretty awesome IMO. There could probably be a whole new market for these charms with new releases.
Wattzon of Sulis

That would be pretty awesome IMO. There could probably be a whole new market for these charms with new releases.
Agreed. I think all they need to do is add a slot in the fashion page which would be the equivalent of the misc. slot in the armor page. boom...voila :D
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Well it would seem worthless and worth X amount of gold is determined by the one wanting to purchase and the one who has the item to sell. I can't imagine wanting anything bad enough in the game that I would spend 8-10 million gold on. However, there are some that wwould pay that much for a cam charm apparently.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well it would seem worthless and worth X amount of gold is determined by the one wanting to purchase and the one who has the item to sell. I can't imagine wanting anything bad enough in the game that I would spend 8-10 million gold on. However, there are some that wwould pay that much for a cam charm apparently.
The limited edition 100% contest mount sold on my world for around 24m. Why anyone would pay that much for it when new mounts are comming after the new engine that will make it obsolete is beyond me.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The limited edition 100% contest mount sold on my world for around 24m. Why anyone would pay that much for it when new mounts are comming after the new engine that will make it obsolete is beyond me.
They are willing to pay 24m in virtual gold in a game for a rare item the same way someone would pay 24m in real life for a rare stamp, car, painting, etc. It looks like just another stamp to me, but to a collector it is the greatest thing in the whole world, plus they can afford it and are willing to pay for what they want. Some collect just to collect, some collect in an effort to corner the market, some just like to say they have and you don't and some just don't know what what else to do with their money. :)
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

They are willing to pay 24m in virtual gold in a game for a rare item the same way someone would pay 24m in real life for a rare stamp, car, painting, etc. It looks like just another stamp to me, but to a collector it is the greatest thing in the whole world, plus they can afford it and are willing to pay for what they want. Some collect just to collect, some collect in an effort to corner the market, some just like to say they have and you don't and some just don't know what what else to do with their money. :)
Perfect explanation:)
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.