Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How do you ...

I put my least important skills in the top two slots, or just leave them empty. That's because a text message or notification from our clan messaging app covers them up. I put my most important skills in the second two slots from the top, because they are never covered up by the keyboard and I can cast them while typing. I put the other skills I need in the bottom 4 slots. Lixes go on the second page so I don't accidentally tap them.
Great skill tactics right here, pretty much what I did with the exception of the notification.

I also recommend to purchase hotbar slots as you have no idea on how many times you will click on a haste or a know by mistake. They are always best on the second page.
Wattzon of Sulis

Here's what I prefer :D

Note, the 3 top skills on the second page are at level 1 for faster auto with a spear.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (507.19 KiB) Viewed 553 times
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I personally keep it like this (sorry for no pictures.. idk how swan does that):

[Strike] [Touch]
[Vines] [Embrace]
[Storm] [Bark]
[Roots] [Barrier]

Basically, attack skills on the left, defensive skills on the right.

On my second page I have rest pots in the top left in case I need it fast.. easier to know to just press arrow then top left.

I advise NEVER keeping elixirs on pages, it's wayy to easy to accidentally press one..
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I put my least important skills in the top two slots, or just leave them empty. That's because a text message or notification from our clan messaging app covers them up. I put my most important skills in the second two slots from the top, because they are never covered up by the keyboard and I can cast them while typing. I put the other skills I need in the bottom 4 slots. Lixes go on the second page so I don't accidentally tap them.
This is smart, I often have this problem but never thought to fix it.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...