Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unable to boss - griefing [DANU]

You're both being very immature lol
like kids in the back seat bickering.
OTM needs to
"Turn this car around."
Or to give Ascen a dummy to suck on to stop the crying
hehe and make you sit in a chair and hold hands or they take your vidya-games away :lol:
id break their hand with the game
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Michael_xx this world has many messed up views. Some are grudges from being in ascension an players would rather mess with them for fun. However this is a 2 way streak of resets. All these posts are irrelevant on what players can an cant kill cos they both reset each other. There as bad as one an other but neither side will ever see there the same cos they just filled with hate towards each other. Yeah kudos cant kill half the end game but if ascension stopped resetting the lower end of dl on em maybe they would hold of resetting mordy. I dont know why people are hopeful the worlds been unfathomable for ages but we will see. Maybe i will use my warrior to reset everyone for a good laugh. Idk
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Lol master, i no for a fact ur just a little boy, prob still living at mommy a house right ? Please dont try and act tough to me, I can also tell by the fact u have about 100 toons that u dont work full time 40+ hours a week, or have a family, go back and suck ur mommys tit please, lemme no when u get ur big boy pants on

Michael_xx this world has many messed up views. Some are grudges from being in ascension an players would rather mess with them for fun. However this is a 2 way streak of resets. All these posts are irrelevant on what players can an cant kill cos they both reset each other. There as bad as one an other but neither side will ever see there the same cos they just filled with hate towards each other. Yeah kudos cant kill half the end game but if ascension stopped resetting the lower end of dl on em maybe they would hold of resetting mordy. I dont know why people are hopeful the worlds been **** for ages but we will see. Maybe i will use my warrior to reset everyone for a good laugh. Idk
I find making people laugh usually quells a flame war :p

Just picture a midget playing with a yo-yo, always cheers me right up!
Obey the Nightmaster

Making people laugh is like drawing blood from a stone with these people. They take everything to serious. Need to take stuff with more than a pinch of salt. Maybe a pot of salt thats just to crack a smile
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180