Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open Beta Update!

[...]pending Apple Testflight approval.

Emails will be sent by myself to your email submitted in sign up for beta testing once the build has been approved and when it goes live.
iOS testers will then receive a second email from Testflight with an invitation code so keep checking that inbox!
So, again, Apple only for testing?

@Muldar
Presuming the Closed Beta testers will also be invited to this Open Beta; will their characters be copied across afresh, or will their progress in Closed Beta be retained?
Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.

“Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained as ineptitude.”

Emails will be sent by myself to your email submitted in sign up for beta testing once the build has been approved and when it goes live.
iOS testers will then receive a second email from Testflight with an invitation code so keep checking that inbox!
Both platforms. However Apple requires approval, Android does not.
@Muldar
Presuming the Closed Beta testers will also be invited to this Open Beta; will their characters be copied across afresh, or will their progress in Closed Beta be retained?
Everyone who applied will be able to participate :)

I'll double check with Programming regarding your question tomorrow. We may need to wipe the beta database again.

@Muldar
Will the shop be easy access again or will we have to work for it this time around (trying my best not to spoil anything here).
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Oooh yay, can’t wait to see how the closed beta feedback was adapted :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

@Muldar
Everyone who applied will be able to participate :)

I'll double check with Programming regarding your question tomorrow. We may need to wipe the beta database again.
Noooooooo don't do that :cry:

I think I know for certain the answer but I told a clannie I would ask for them. Is it too late to sign up for open beta?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.