Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For Melee DPS: Your ATK/DMG Stat

I wish there was a server always up much like beta but has always 6* raids up, restriction of trade between players and any drops disappear off inventory after a day. Main purpose would be to pit against other DPS from servers to know where one stand w.r.t others in terms of getting the kill that is. And cross server PVP.
+100000000 plz make this happen otm
Make it so players can wear any gear they want and can be between 1-240. Then we will see which class is truly the best dps :)
Hi

I wish there was a server always up much like beta but has always 6* raids up, restriction of trade between players and any drops disappear off inventory after a day. Main purpose would be to pit against other DPS from servers to know where one stand w.r.t others in terms of getting the kill that is. And cross server PVP.
+100000000 plz make this happen otm
Make it so players can wear any gear they want and can be between 1-240. Then we will see which class is truly the best dps :)
Make it so that you can switch class on a character too, like a alt/reb book kinda thing.
(Also I would like some sort of stat tracker or both PvE and PvP fights (in the actual game even, not just the hypothetical server :)) Maybe make it so you can interact with the corpse that sinks into the ground while its visible like an item or NPC-type dialog popup (or just make training dummies have this at least.))

This would be the ultimate bet-settling server and even beyond that I'd like somewhere to compare potential loadouts side by side myself, without having to ask around. (that and it would be fun to play around).
:D +1 for a cheat-mode/god-mode server OTM
(lol, sry about slightly off topic...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

image.jpegthis is with no lix, no pot, no quiver skill. I think it does have reaper skill tho. Anyway like saladin said, having top dps is more than just attack and damage. You need to take full advantage of gear swaps and hotbars aswell.
Is this full doch?
only have dg body and gloves. http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Ventius Here is my gear. Obviously doesnt show pet or any of my gear swaps but gives a good idea of my gear
Yo, are prot braces actually better than imp/godly hrung braces?

My ranger is a noob, would be nice to know in advance.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

An explanation would be fantastic.
For levelling you're better off with hrung braces because of the boosts, attack doesn't play a huge factor on regular mobs because they don't have as much defence compared to raids.

If your noob ranger is raiding then maximize your attack through prot braces.
Wattzon of Sulis

At what point do you have enough attack to then focus on damage?

I mean hrung braces add attack too, I just assumed the pure damage would be better for rangers.
Differs on the boss, 15-20k though. Can never really have too much attack at endgame.
Also at some point you need to decide if you will go for more damage over attack, a gele bow brace is a perfect example. If you would get 10k base attack with a gele bow brace over a prot attack brace then it could be worth it.
Wattzon of Sulis