Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Event Drops Total:

Hiya IK its McShot/Noodle

we got 1 gara frost sets once fire and storm ammy and would have got a skain frost set but someone stole the skain frost ammy that dropped to us (he also stole a royal silverweb charm aka the one that sold in the ah yesterday)

overall nj! just wish you guys would let use get the 5* ones but we would do the same if we were in your shoes 3)
Lol trying to turn everything into a flame war, they 'stole' absolutely nothing, and as for us letting you have bosses, why would we? We need these drops too
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Ronin on belenus did amazing :) we dominated the event and got 81 skain/gara items almost all spiders on spawn (we missed one) and built 13 skain/gara sets. Normally we are lucky to outlock elementals which is current top clan, but we dominated the event. We got over 200+ pieces of gear and is still being sorted out :p def had a lot of fun this event and would love to see stuff like this happen more often. I loved the idea of the 4 hr spawn no windows, so nice to not have to camp for hours and hours and frankly made the event fun for everyone. When we where on we where on a legacy, and I love that idea. I wouldn't mind if otm did this weekly on weekends or even monthly on weekends. Added a spark of interest to game that has been happening. That was by far the most fun I had in years In game, thank you otm <3

Hiya IK its McShot/Noodle

we got 1 gara frost sets once fire and storm ammy and would have got a skain frost set but someone stole the skain frost ammy that dropped to us (he also stole a royal silverweb charm aka the one that sold in the ah yesterday)

overall nj! just wish you guys would let use get the 5* ones but we would do the same if we were in your shoes 3)
Lol trying to turn everything into a flame war, they 'stole' absolutely nothing, and as for us letting you have bosses, why would we? We need these drops too

If i was in wg and a skain ammy dropped to me and i leave clan right after that what would you call it then?
And I understand you guys need the drops we would do the same if we were as powerful as you thats why i said it "would be nice" not "you guys are assholes cant believe you wont even share your greedy".
Maybe soon we can give u a challenge
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

From a a clannies count we got around 190 gara/skain pieces alone not counting spider/horse/and smolachs, we skipped a majority of the obe legits since they take way too long especially 210 we killed 200 a few times and killed all 5* on spawn excluding 1 wave of dragons/horse and obe 5* during a Gele kill

All in all great event and even got 3 mord helms back to back to back we've had a helm drought here up until the event
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Personally I thought the event was too much. If they do these events it should be limited to one type of Boss spawning frequently.

Luckily Epona is a fair server so all got to participate I can't imagine being on a Dom server and not in that clan.

Anyways I prefer the seasonal events with new bosses way more than this :).
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Back when there was events, it took 5 hour respawns with 2 hour windows for 4-5 months to accumulate 400 drops.
It's amazing how the game is so easy now. new players should have no reason to complain whatsoever.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Back when there was events, it took 5 hour respawns with 2 hour windows for 4-5 months to accumulate 400 drops.
It's amazing how the game is so easy now. new players should have no reason to complain whatsoever.
Had been thinking the exact same during the event. Those 2 hour windows were painful. Always seemed to spawn last 2 min of window being open too haha.
Balor
The CatsPajamas - Mage 220

:)

From a a clannies count we got around 190 gara/skain pieces alone not counting spider/horse/and smolachs, we skipped a majority of the obe legits since they take way too long especially 210 we killed 200 a few times and killed all 5* on spawn excluding 1 wave of dragons/horse and obe 5* during a Gele kill

All in all great event and even got 3 mord helms back to back to back we've had a helm drought here up until the event
nice man