Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Auction House scamming

Lugh is having this scammer in AH as well. Ban this persons account, im sure he has 1 account and toons on all different servers and add comma's.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

On lugh i've already seen several people do it. Most of the top clan's and minor clan's plauers have been warned, but i still see many poeple falling for it. A quick update with adding comma's would fix this.
Lugh:
110+ ice mage dubnub
106 rogue
117 druid
74 ranger
40 pvp warrior

Retired
Many

He just showed on my server with the cheap trick his name is ah123 on Gwydion
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Warning to all servers.. check prices on lix bundles three times!!

we cought a scammer on epona
Shame, best that will come of this is the banning of that toon, and even then I doubt it because he's not TECHNICALLY scamming just overpricing. Nothing will actually be dealt with if he is banned tho, just a throw away account from the looks of it.

But still, everyone should check the prices to make sure it's truly what it is.
It is a scam because he is using trickery to cheat people into spending more than what they first thought they were spending. He won't get banned though as every trade is final and just because its the AH doesn't mean that "every trade is final" doesn't apply. People need to learn how to double check what they are purchasing because they are apart of the problem as well. It's also time for otm to add some commas
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

On Gwydion he is now using my name but changed a little he made it instead of FlameBlade21 it's FlameBlade2l lol
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Scamming and ripping people off are NOT the same thing (in ch lingo at least). Scamming is stealing, taking items from people. Ripping off is overpricing. This guy is not making you buy his elixir bundles. He is also not making you pay the price that he listed them for if you don't want them. If you bought them for his listed price, that is your choice.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Scamming and ripping people off are NOT the same thing (in ch lingo at least). Scamming is stealing, taking items from people. Ripping off is overpricing. This guy is not making you buy his elixir bundles. He is also not making you pay the price that he listed them for if you don't want them. If you bought them for his listed price, that is your choice.
It is a scam because he is taking advantage of people's lack of awareness and is basically using trickery on purpose to get more gold off of unaware people, that is why he is a scammer. But yea, in the end it's the victims fault for letting the scam happen
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I think saying this isn't a scam is an argument of semantics with the fear of setting a precedent. He took advantage of of the system imo. Otm should be able to use their judgement for this case and ban him real good and add commas to their system so this can't happen again.