Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The new luxury

Hello. I'm a celtic shopper apparently, or whatever the derogatory term is that us being used in this thread. I was using a comrak shrive or spirit set depending on circumstance. I will be buying the focus ammy as it should take care of my energy issues even with 70 per tick regen, 1.8k sigils, using heroic energy regen (if I'm having to spam heals and buffs).

I'm tipping 197 at the moment and on my Android server, comrak was the highest boss we were able to do. Forget garanak. Now if garanak were around today, it would be automatic farm status. But we have managed to kill it quickly when its non add spawn rarely spawns.

Unlike ios servers, aggy is the highest boss we have killed as we lack the numbers in terms of active, leveled players. I do have in my clan a fair number of 200+, 190+, 180+, 170+, and etc. So I do know it is a just a matter if weeks before we will finally have a successful hrung kill.

I have accumulated a fair amount of gold and there just isn't any rare fashion on my server that I don't have that I feel like wasting 5 or 10 million on. Really, honestly, our rare fashion options are pretty limited because of the newness of android server. So, sure, I'm a Celtic Heroes Shopper.

I suppose that means I will be looked down upon for some reason. Or, rather, the opinion of my pixelated toon in an online mobile game will be given a derogatory title. Maybe one day I will come to my senses and use raid only gear and rid myself of my event lux that I will purchase. Perhaps then my toon will be able to earn back it's good name.

But I guess until that time, my character will sit in that shameful corner of the CH shoppers. I'm sorry some of y'all don't love and accept me because of my lux buying choice with my virtual gold. Maybe one day I will be accepted and embraced once again by my CH brothers and sisters.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Omfg u people again with this "overpowered" shiz, last event lux was overpowered, this event lux is overpowered.. It's 1.5 mil for a damn ammy what do u want? The same stats as a hero ammy? For something to be that damn expensive it better be that overpowered. Stop whining about it n change the record man

Then there's an ammy that does 2000 piercing damage I think?
4000 for the 150 req one. My lvl 175 rogue clannie bought it, and almost beat a lvl 219 full dl rogue (with weps and gara poison set) in a duel.

Stats are a 4k pierce skill, and I think 125 str and dex? Or str and vit maybe...haven't really looked at shop cause its so expensive.

Yes the new lux is pretty overpowered, which sucks.
150 str/dex

Unlike ios servers, aggy is the highest boss we have killed as we lack the numbers in terms of active, leveled players. I do have in my clan a fair number of 200+, 190+, 180+, 170+, and etc. So I do know it is a just a matter if weeks before we will finally have a successful hrung kill.
And when you do kill hrung, majority of the bracers you will get will be inferior to the level 150 event lux. Given a choice between aggy bracers and these new bracers, what would someone use?
I'm not criticizing players for buying the lux, it's OTM's design decisions that makes boss loot obsolete.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

And when you do kill hrung, majority of the bracers you will get will be inferior to the level 150 event lux. Given a choice between aggy bracers and these new bracers, what would someone use?
I'm not criticizing players for buying the lux, it's OTM's design decisions that makes boss loot obsolete.
This, you can now simply buy gear better than raid bosses drop making a large portion of the game obsolete before you have even experienced it
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Omfg u people again with this "overpowered" shiz, last event lux was overpowered, this event lux is overpowered.. It's 1.5 mil for a damn ammy what do u want? The same stats as a hero ammy? For something to be that damn expensive it better be that overpowered. Stop whining about it n change the record man
I want a dang item that actually suits level 150s for one. This stuff, as mentioned before, is better than 70-80% of the raid drops and comparable to the 200 tower lux, if not better in some ways. Now tell me how in the hell that makes ANY sense

This, you can now simply buy gear better than raid bosses drop making a large portion of the game obsolete before you have even experienced it
Bosses become obsolete over time, with the new EDL bosses and gelebron arriving shortly you will have your 'more op' gear. Perhaps on your server you don't have one dominate clan and drops don't tend to me sold around, which makes anyone out of the clan less fortunate at some aspects of the game.

OTM keep it up best event luxury so far and I will continue to pay platinum to enjoy the game.
Hammerfang.

The 150 mountain brace better than godly hrun armor/def brace lmao what a joke. Extremely op
And the godlys are so rare few even have them after literally years. Prime example of why void/godly drops need tweaking.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows