Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: UnOfficial Celtic Heroes Guide Book

A Guide book would be really awesome, i'd personally prefer images above drawings unless the drawings are drawn by pencil and really good. :D
I'm sure it is going to be a huge guide and everyone will be able to help.
I think images/screenshots have to be in-game pictures otherwise OTM surely won't endorse it.
Mossbumblebee Level 178 rogue

There are two great online resources for Celtic Heroes.

Biteys Celtic heroes blog is awesome for his event guides. Every few months there is another CH event, his guides are invaluable for all players. And he has collected a lot of other info as well.

And my *cough* celticheroes.net *cough* site has a lot of other info too. I try to include information that doesn't change too much over time.

Good Hunting!
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Im well aware.

I am simply offered to make a guide and asking how I could make it better. I do not need to know about the wiki, biteys guides or your website. I am not saying they are bad it is just simply not what I have asked for. I visit your site plenty and enjoy Bitey's guide's as well but my guide is simply to cover a multitude of things.
Leveling areas, lux gear, quests etc.

If you already have these on your website, fine. Im still going to incorporate them into my guide. I am making this guide to cover ALL CH subjects with detail and clarity.

Im asking what can i do to make it better? What should i do guides on? what do you guys wanna see?
Not What are other websites that help players? what is similar to my guide.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.