Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gold camo charm

I would estimate 4-6 mill on mabon. They are incredibly valuable for training. I dislike training with people who dont have camos
They really aren't as amazing as you and many others think, after playing without one for so long you should be able to know your limits and be able to avoid stuff plenty. At least I do. . .

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Can't tell you the price of a camp on rose. As far as I know no camp was sold since around a year, but I've heard that a 3m offer got rejected so a camp is maybe 4-6m.
Ephraim, 191 Dps Rogue
Bonfire!!!
Proud part of Resurgence/Arawn
aka Ezekiell

I would estimate 4-6 mill on mabon. They are incredibly valuable for training. I dislike training with people who dont have camos
They really aren't as amazing as you and many others think, after playing without one for so long you should be able to know your limits and be able to avoid stuff plenty. At least I do. . .
Ya I tried to convince myself it wasnt worth it till I got one now I cant live without it xD
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Correction on taranis* it doesn't sell for 3m I don't know who'd be stupid enough to sell it for that amount when the amount of active camos have gone down to a point where I can count it all in both of my hands.

It's just a matter of fact of finding a buyer and whatever they fancy paying up to.

I stand by my point that NO ONE in taranis would sell a camo for 3m.
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

I always wondered - does it drop the range by 30% or does it subtract 30%? That is does the level at which a mob will no longer attack you get affected?

I'd pay good money for a reverse cammo charm it's frustrating running into a room and not being able to use riposte without touching every single mob :roll:
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|