Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Happy 4th of July!

No offense to the Brits in the room but I do find it kinda hilarious that like half the countries in the world have a "no longer a part of Britain" holiday :lol:
Which ones? Off the top of my head I can think of only India and USA. Israel too if you wanna be pedantic but I don't think it really qualifies.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

No offense to the Brits in the room but I do find it kinda hilarious that like half the countries in the world have a "no longer a part of Britain" holiday :lol:
Which ones? Off the top of my head I can think of only India and USA. Israel too if you wanna be pedantic but I don't think it really qualifies.
Not entirely sure, but Canada Day is something about commemorating being given independence (Edit: google corrects me: Canada was given independence (edit2: autonomy then lol) at a different event) and then I'm fairly certain pretty much every country that used to be a colony, commemorates it in some way.
(Edit: Wikipedea says about 58 different countries celebrate independence from the UK).
Last edited by Mind on Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Not entirely sure, but Canada Day is something about commemorating being given independence (Edit: google corrects me: Canada was given independence at a different event) and then I'm fairly certain pretty much every country that used to be a colony, commemorates it in some way.
(Edit: Wikipedea says about 58 different countries celebrate independence from the UK).
Canada isn't independant. It is still part of the commonwealth.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here