Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is it unreasonable to ask...?

With 4 fire damage spells and 1 ice spell you'd think they'd already have done something about this.

I suggested to have the skill freeze hurt as they are frozen with an added break damage when the spell finishes. But I'm only a lvl 147 Mage what do I know.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

With 4 fire damage spells and 1 ice spell you'd think they'd already have done something about this.

I suggested to have the skill freeze hurt as they are frozen with an added break damage when the spell finishes. But I'm only a lvl 147 Mage what do I know.
Yeaaahhh... Only 147, not the high level at all, rather loww actually :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :roll:

:lol:
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

I've said the same thing, great idea.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Is it unreasonable to ask for another Mage spell? I was just wondering if one of the spells we already have can have a quest to convert it to ice and not fire. So there really wouldn't be a "new spell" but just a different form.
We can definitely add some new spells going forwards, both as spells you can learn and as spells granted by items.

Is it unreasonable to ask for another Mage spell? I was just wondering if one of the spells we already have can have a quest to convert it to ice and not fire. So there really wouldn't be a "new spell" but just a different form.
We can definitely add some new spells going forwards, both as spells you can learn and as spells granted by items.
I don't mean to pry but does you mean there will be more weapons like the tidal spear? Also, will the new spells be a part of update 4?

By the way, thank you very much for an awesome clear reply :D .