Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can’t log Android

Anyone else having issues logging their android devices? I have 3 and can get on with none of them. I get to the world select screen and can’t select any world...as if it’s in server down mode.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: Can’t log Android

At this point the servers are down more than they're up.

Kinda pathetic, really.
Something we can agree on for sure. I bet there won't be a poll asking how satisfied we are for a while.
220 warrior Awstin Grant
205 rogue Angus Blaney
206 ranger Kluster
Long live fingal server

Ikr, makes me rather sad expecially when it just freezes up and kicks us off the game. We don't even get a chance to say goodbye to our friends. I'm a rather positive person when it comes to giving Deca a chance and not judging them for everything that has happened but they are kinda leaving us in the dark when it comes to severs going down. Like why are they going down or at least when they are??
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Ikr, makes me rather sad expecially when it just freezes up and kicks us off the game. We don't even get a chance to say goodbye to our friends. I'm a rather positive person when it comes to giving Deca a chance and not judging them for everything that has happened but they are kinda leaving us in the dark when it comes to severs going down. Like why are they going down or at least when they are??
I swear no one listens, they have been going down due to dos strikes, the beta is to move the servers to the cloud which should whats happening to them and allow the game more smoothly
2Lucky
Nuada
Guardian Of "Shine Of Blood"
Plat Buyer
Player since 2011 XMAS

Oh I see. I wasn't aware of this . Hopefully they will get the game smoother then . Will be great when they do!
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content