Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: We have nothing to do about the game getting hacked

what about us the one who didnt know and nothing to do about the game hacked, what will we get in return? because we will also be affected of the 6 hours rollback. i have been fishing for hours before i got kicked out of the game and gets emergency maintenance, what will the game do about it? im from fingal server
Go take a walk or do the dishes. Get some fresh air and enjoy life for a bit. Maybe go wet a real hook. The fish aren't gonna make you rich but they taste great if you know how to cook. Don't forget to take the scales off first, i recommend using a spoon if you aren't familiar already so you don't ruin the fish.

what about us the one who didnt know and nothing to do about the game hacked, what will we get in return? because we will also be affected of the 6 hours rollback. i have been fishing for hours before i got kicked out of the game and gets emergency maintenance, what will the game do about it? im from fingal server
Right? I got over 3 hours of lixing (with jubis obtained during those 6hours) about 6-8 bounties and lots of trades that are are all gonna be lost in the wind due to inadequate game security. Not to mention the possible breach of our confidential banking info and passwords associated. I really hope there’s something done to rectify this mishap should server roll backs be the case.
Given that in app purchases go through the app stores, I'm fairly confident that VR doesn't have banking or credit apple info for any users.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Game Server hacked thread

I hope they don't attack again. The fact they wrote looking forward to future attacks makes me worry.
Coz I missing my clannies and friends already. I trust Deca and VR will sort it!
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

So are we going to lose our stuff? I truly hope not because I’ve had that account for literally 11 years and I’ve got some rare early 2010s items, gliders, fashion, all sorts…. Will we be compensated?
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

Right? I got over 3 hours of lixing (with jubis obtained during those 6hours) about 6-8 bounties and lots of trades that are are all gonna be lost in the wind due to inadequate game security. Not to mention the possible breach of our confidential banking info and passwords associated. I really hope there’s something done to rectify this mishap should server roll backs be the case.
Given that in app purchases go through the app stores, I'm fairly confident that VR doesn't have banking or credit apple info for any users.
Thank you, it’s mainly via Apple Pay on iOS at least. Not sure about other platforms.
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

So are we going to lose our stuff? I truly hope not because I’ve had that account for literally 11 years and I’ve got some rare early 2010s items, gliders, fashion, all sorts…. Will we be compensated?
They already said they were just gonna roll servers back 6hrs chill. Only chance you lose your items is if your user and pass get leaked and someone searches you up as servers open and cha he's your password

Ok, Now I cant log in. Says Iam already logged in, wait 5 minutes. I waited 30 minutes and still I am already logged in. Anyone else experience this problem? I was logged in, changed password, continued to play and suddenly the game just logged me out and Now everything is chaos!
Rabalder is a 2 world mage. If you see me in Crom or Epona, then it is realy me you see. If you see me somewhere else, just ignore it. It is fake and will probably not be as pleasant as the real thing :)